• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just ordered dance central 3 with free shipping from the microsoft store.
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/en_US/pd/ThemeID.275...

Microsoft Store
See Microsoft Store promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dance central
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
the website is so slow....

alanshen (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 11:28a) |

very strange but if you follow the original link, they have them in stock and you can check out. If you browse the game... (more)

zman93 (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 12:35p) |

This appears to be dead

maseline98 (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 7:15a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for one

got one

Thanks OP, just got one.

Got one after missing out on the Amazon deal. Thanks OP!

Got one too. Thanks OP.

in for 1. thanks

Just got mine, plus the Kinect Sports 1 & 2 Combo Pack which is also $15. Thanks OP!

anyone knows a kinect deal? haven't got one yet but interested. thanks.

KCsunshine said:   anyone knows a kinect deal? haven't got one yet but interested. thanks.

Amazon lightning deal had a pkg for 69 yesterday. they usually offer more than once. may be worth to keep it on your radar

thanks bro

Thanks OP! In for 1.

could not check out all day yesterday and today, anyone has the same problem?
TIA

Just bought 1.

Amazon currently also has this for $15

Link

I just got my shipping confirmation.

BTW, Amazon is back up to $30 now.

master44 said:   Amazon currently also has this for $15

Link

got one for the wife for christmas, used a $10 coupon from the black ops 2 deal to snag it for $5

Anybody know when this expires? Don't think I can purchase until tomorrow 11/27

Funny, When i select the link it says you can buy dance central. If I refresh the page and select the game tab and look for dance central its sold out.

Groupon has a tendency to do this too for me, anyone else experience this issue?

the link still works and they still have them in stock for $15 with free shipping.

the website is so slow....

very strange but if you follow the original link, they have them in stock and you can check out. If you browse the games, it shows out of stock.

This appears to be dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.