• Page :
  • Text Only
They don't pay. Don't waste your time.

in2dadark said:   They don't pay. Don't waste your time.

Your statement is not supported by the anecdotal evidence. They tend to be VERY slow, but there have been LOTS of people on FW who have done this rebate over and over and over and over without issue.

lost count of how many times I've SUCCESSFULLY done this rebate.

In 4 1.
And yea, they take a while (~2 months), but I've always gotten my rebates.

How often can you do this? I think I last did this in mid-October. I can pretty much use an unlimited supply of oil.

Dear FatWallet Friends....I am drowning in FAR oil...giving it away to neighbors......heading out to WalMart now....thanks again!!!

meggacat said:   Dear FatWallet Friends....I am drowning in FAR oil...giving it away to neighbors......heading out to WalMart now....thanks again!!!

I started marking the date of purchase on my jugs so I use the oldest ones first... It is quite ridiculous how many 5qt and 1qt jugs I have of this stuff in my garage...

Having hard time removing UPC, any ideas?
Edit - Hair dryer worked. Thanks all.

CSREwallet said:   Having hard time removing UPC, any ideas?

I never did a G-oil rebate but I think I read where a hair dryer helped.

SlamminMOFO said:   I never did a G-oil rebate but I think I read where a hair dryer helped.

Yes, hair dryer makes it easy. Get a corner started and heat it as it's coming off the bottle.

Hair dryer worked like a champ for me. Too bad it's been a month and haven't heard anything on the rebate.

I've successfully gotten 2 G-Oil rebates without issue. I just got another check yesterday, tried to do remote deposit, and hit a snag.

It got rejected because "Check more than 180 days old." Huh? I looked at the scan - the date on the check is 0000-00-00.

I'll try doing an ATM deposit next, but I don't want to get hit with a returned check fee. I hope this was a glitch and not some variation on an uncashable rebate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014