• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Logitech 960-000701 C260 Webcam - USB, 720p HD Video Calling, Built-in Noise-cancelling Microphone, Up to 3MP Photos

TigerDirect Link

Blue Webcam Rebate Link

$24.99 - $25.00 MIR = Free! Or you make a penny towards the stamp, not sure... close enough.

The pink version is also available here FAR - thanks shinsangeun!

Pink Webcam Rebate Link

Happy Thanksgiving / BF everyone!

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Logitech C260
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Blue webcam rebate direct link: https://www.4myrebate.com/?oc=TD-7310
Pink webcam rebate direct link: https://www.4myreba... (more)

ManuFact (Dec. 04, 2012 @ 2:05a) |

When I called TD yesterday about the backorder, the service rep told me that the 30 day period starts from the shipping,... (more)

niniss (Dec. 04, 2012 @ 4:19a) |

I just got this e-mail from TigerDirect regarding my order for the webcams.

In regards to your recent order: XXXXXXX, ple... (more)

HTN (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 11:40a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome... it's not pink like the last FAR one!

Except, of course, their website is non-responsive.

I just purchased it but when I input the rebate code on rebate site, I can't find the offer.

Careful, rebate is not valid until 11/23/12 so do not buy it tonight until 12am so its friday 11/23

ALso dont forget FW CashBack! $1.49 makes this a money maker!

MrMadrigal said:   ALso dont forget FW CashBack! $1.49 makes this a money maker!

FW redirect isn't working at the moment... it just spins and spins, but never hits TigerDirect. However, I can get to TigerDirect.com directly with no issues. Either FW is having trouble redirecting or TD is blocking incoming redirections (perhaps to avoid paying out referral dollars??). In any case, rebate starts FRIDAY, and it's still Thursday where I am.

Easier to use CompUSA or CircuitCity websites as TD has been down more often than up over the past 20 minutes. Rebates and prices are the same across all three sites.

Kougar said:   Easier to use CompUSA or CircuitCity websites as TD has been down more often than up over the past 20 minutes. Rebates and prices are the same across all three sites.

CUSA and CC CB is 4%, while TD is 6%. Works out to a few pennies, so probably not a big deal either way.

labboypro said:   MrMadrigal said:   ALso dont forget FW CashBack! $1.49 makes this a money maker!

FW redirect isn't working at the moment... it just spins and spins, but never hits TigerDirect. However, I can get to TigerDirect.com directly with no issues. Either FW is having trouble redirecting or TD is blocking incoming redirections (perhaps to avoid paying out referral dollars??). In any case, rebate starts FRIDAY, and it's still Thursday where I am.

Same here I am on PST

MrMadrigal said:   Careful, rebate is not valid until 11/23/12 so do not buy it tonight until 12am so its friday 11/23
You can order it now and it is fine.
I placed my order around 10PM, in Los Angeles but the order date is 11/23 on the receipt.

MrMadrigal said:   labboypro said:   MrMadrigal said:   ALso dont forget FW CashBack! $1.49 makes this a money maker!

Same here I am on PST

Me too..
This one will go quickly so I just went to TD.

I opted for the Keyboard, Mouse and Speaker combo as well, $9.99 after Rebate

Link

eww no free shipping, kind of a deal killer for me.

ManuFact said:   Logitech 960-000701 C260 Webcam - USB, 720p HD Video Calling, Built-in Noise-cancelling Microphone, Up to 3MP Photos, Blue

TigerDirect Link

Rebate Link

$24.99 - $25.00 MIR = Free! Or you make a penny towards the stamp, not sure... close enough.

The pink is also available here for $4.99 aMIR.

Happy Thanksgiving / BF everyone!

Pink one is also free now! Yay!!!

TD site won't load. CUSA site INSISTS that my ZIP code doesn't match the state I'm choosing (I'm in CA, I know my ZIP code, it is correct, it is not fat-fingered). CC site keeps telling me that my "shipping total has changed" every time I try to submit order. Gah. F-em... it's not worth it.

Thanks for the update shinsangeun, I know someone who would want one just because it's pink

labboypro said:   TD site won't load. CUSA site INSISTS that my ZIP code doesn't match the state I'm choosing (I'm in CA, I know my ZIP code, it is correct, it is not fat-fingered). CC site keeps telling me that my "shipping total has changed" every time I try to submit order. Gah. F-em... it's not worth it.

Yeah TD is having some seizures at the moment, someone get a wooden ruler *quick* haha

anyone had issues with downloading pdf for rebate?

Thanks, got the blue one.
I am thinking of getting the pink one also, but got that one last time, would there be a problem rebate wise?

cheapo604: No problems downloading the rebate forms here...

SuperMario1985: If the "last time" was a while ago you'll be fine, as long as the offer codes are different. And I just noticed that the offer codes are indeed different for the blue vs. the pink, so you can get one of each and file the rebate twice. I'll add the link to the pink rebate up top.

These would be cute webcams for baby monitoring, wouldn't they?

Blue is offer TD-7310
Pink is offer TD-7383

the previous pink webcam offer was TD-7022 on 9/28/2012
documentation copies are vital for rebates

SuperMario1985 said:   documentation copies are vital for rebates
You'll do just fine here... a belated welcome.

Out of stock

Price drop on pink one!

In 4 the pink one. Again... was hoping to get a different color this time, but oh well.

any free shipping code?

Free shipping on TD only, via "econo" option. Circuit City shows $7.29 shipping.

Is this a fair business practice to charge shipping on final page while telling free (econo) shipping on the product page after you enter your zip code?

Edit: Ok I got how to get free econo shipping. I put my whole address including apt number in the first line.

nahata22 said:   Is this a fair business practice to charge shipping on final page while telling free (econo) shipping on the product page after you enter your zip code?

Edit: Ok I got how to get free econo shipping. I put my whole address including apt number in the first line.

Can you explain more how you fixed it to get the free econo shipping? I'm getting charged for the econo shipping, but my address is a house so have no apt number. I don't know what i did wrong.

Update: I figured it out. The two webcams have different free shipping options, one for econo and the other for 2-6 day ground, so when i tried to buy them on the same order, choose either one of these shipping options would have shipping charge (for one of them). Break the order into two, problem solved.

Are there fw admins sitting around waiting to move threads to expired deal section?

Deal still works.........

The blue and pink one both say 720p on the TigerDirect product page, but I just noticed on the box that it DOES NOT do 720p (the C310 does, but not this one which is C260). I figured someone else HAD to have noticed this --- looked at the reviews for the blue one --- the first review:

TigerDirect product page review said: VERY UPSET THAT THIS LISTING STILL SHOWS A 720P RATING WHEN IT CLEARLY SAYS ON THE BOX THAT IT IS NOT.

It's not like I'm not getting my money back for it, though

johnney5 said:   The blue and pink one both say 720p on the TigerDirect product page, but I just noticed on the box that it DOES NOT do 720p (the C310 does, but not this one which is C260).
Hadn't noticed at all, but they still haven't shown up in the mail as of yet. No wonder they were FAR

My box has a sticker that says "Now HD 720p" so I'm guessing they may have updated the camera and not the box. Haven't tested it out yet.

jbserra said:   My box has a sticker that says "Now HD 720p" so I'm guessing they may have updated the camera and not the box. Haven't tested it out yet.

Nice man. I think you got lucky. I ordered the blue one and it didn't have that sticker.

ManuFact said:   johnney5 said:   The blue and pink one both say 720p on the TigerDirect product page, but I just noticed on the box that it DOES NOT do 720p (the C310 does, but not this one which is C260).
Hadn't noticed at all, but they still haven't shown up in the mail as of yet. No wonder they were FAR

Mine says on backorder! Wonder if it will make for the rebate deadline.

So, I received the product and tried to claim the rebate as per their instruction. Guess what? www.4myrebate.com can't find the offer code. So, I did an Advanced Search and do not find any Logitech products listed either. Anybody have luck claiming the rebate?

hksscom said:   So, I received the product and tried to claim the rebate as per their instruction. Guess what? www.4myrebate.com can't find the offer code. So, I did an Advanced Search and do not find any Logitech products listed either. Anybody have luck claiming the rebate?
Pink webcam rebate direct link: https://www.4myrebate.com/?oc=TD-7383

I just filed for the blue webcam and it worked fine for me. Maybe you tried the claim code without the "TD-" prefix?

Checking the status of my pink webcam it's on backorder - if it doesn't ship before too long I'll cancel, but at least it's 30 days from purchase to mail not 21...

Oh and my blue webcam's package has a chart which exclusively shows higher models recording 720p video (the C310 and the C510), but then mentions in the specs that this webcam will record video "up to 1280 x 720" which I'm guessing is interpolated. It also mentions that photos are up to 3MP, but also that they're "software enhanced" -> digital zoom.

For free I'm not complaining.

ManuFact said:   hksscom said:   So, I received the product and tried to claim the rebate as per their instruction. Guess what? www.4myrebate.com can't find the offer code. So, I did an Advanced Search and do not find any Logitech products listed either. Anybody have luck claiming the rebate?
Pink webcam rebate direct link: https://www.4myrebate.com/?oc=TD-7383

Checking the status of my pink webcam it's on backorder - if it doesn't ship before too long I'll cancel, but at least it's 30 days from purchase to mail not 21...

When I called TD yesterday about the backorder, the service rep told me that the 30 day period starts from the shipping, not purchasing, so "should be enough time for the rebate" he said. I don't know how accurate his information is though.

Update: Received an email from TD today that they won't be able to fulfill my order so offered me to buy a higher model and get the $25 rebate. Does anyone else get the same email?

I just got this e-mail from TigerDirect regarding my order for the webcams.

In regards to your recent order: XXXXXXX, please be advised that due to the large response we had, we are still out of stock on the Logitech Webcam, and won’t be able to fill your order.
Even though we’ve exhausted every effort possible to get additional quantities, we have not been able to. Please accept our apologies and be advised that we have created a $25.00 Rebate Offer, that you can apply to any other Webcam that you would like to substitute the original one for, between now and 12/14/2012.

Please visit our website at your earliest convenience and select a Webcam of your choice. Email us at "CustomerCare@help.TigerDirect.com" with the item number and advertised price of the Webcam that you would like to purchase and we will modify and release your order for shipment. Your payment method will be charged for the full value of the chosen substitute, plus any applicable taxes and shipping and handling, which you will be able to see on your Shipping Confirmation email.

Please paste this link on your browser to review the Rebate terms, conditions and instructions, (the Rebate Center is aware that there are no products listed on the form, so any Webcam above $24.99 qualifies.):
http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/Rebates/TD-7861%20(US).pdf

In the event you decide to cancel your order instead, please click on the "CANCEL MY ORDER" link below.
Since we don’t charge your credit card until we ship your order, no charges have nor will be placed on your payment method for the Webcam that would be cancelled.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014