• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Newegg (24.14kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
ASUS Eee Box Intel Atom D525(1.80GHz) Nettop, 2GB Memory, 320GB HDD for $280
A booksize HTPC with DVD-RW/Card Reader x 1 ... (more)

xdog (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 12:24a) |

unreal

dilrodomatic (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 8:39a) |

These put together for a $95 HTPC are a pretty good deal + Hard Drive

MOBO/CPU/GPU/Memory

Link

Case/PSU

Link

And can add and ... (more)

birdogoply (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 12:00p) |

• Also categorized in:

Not interesting. The ultra secret deal has better stuff.

I don't see ultra secret, is there a link?

I'm hoping they unlock the secret squirrel deal late in the day.

Kingston 120gb ssd for 59 seems pretty good.

forzaINTER said:   I'm hoping they unlock the secret squirrel deal late in the day.

It's nut a good deal either.

wow... how lame can this be... there was actually some deal last year, not this time.

i am not able to find.. do you have the item number for Kingston 120gb ssd?

It's here, but keep in mind, the sale doesn't start until Midnight PST (58 minutes from now):

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820239045&...

You have to use promo code EMCJJHG222

I am a bit disappointed on Newegg this year. So far, I'd purchase from Amazon and TigerDirect. Nothing from Newegg. last year, I spend most of my stuff from Newegg, so far this year = 0.

Amazon has better deals this year ... but I just bought the core i7 processor, time for an upgrade

fatxman said:   Not interesting. The ultra secret deal has better stuff.

Me neither. Besides, I'm on double secret probation anyway.

rhetorical statement Why can't I stop buying larger and larger USB flash drives. It's like an obsession, and they keep getting slower as the capacity per chip increases.

FWIW, I jumped for the Sandisk Cruzer 32GB (retractable, red button model) for 13.99 *Update Newegg may be sold out already

Amazon's robots matched that price instantly Link to Amazon Added
(and Citi Diamond is giving me 10% statement credit for all Amazon purchases through the new year... great card to put in a drawer every few months because of the enticements they throw).

If you're looking for a high capacity USB stick this is a nice discount from the usual $20 sale price for 32 Gb.

EDIT: Now Amazon has 15.99 as the price. PS: They may be getting faster reading, but writing seems to get slower because the newer (smaller feature) chips take longer to ensure the memory cells get written to.

Why would they be getting slower? Generally flash gets faster as they get larger in size. I guess you might be right if the capacity gets higher so they use less chips it might get a bit slower.

What is happening, the codes and prices don't reflect in shopping cart.

^Same here

it only took $5 off

code dont work for me

Newegg = fail

Codes do not discount jak

Codes are not working. Only taking $5 off

they should hire better programmers. it's just not working!

working now

Works Now

codes working now, empty and re-add your shopping cart

dismounted on two of them... hopefully order won't get canned.

The prices are not adjusted yet... Wait, now I see the lower price. I'm getting the Hauppauge tuner.

in for the ssd and jbl ultra portable speaker

Kingston 120gb ssd for 59 sold out, baa

sh*test deal

Error message...

"There is an issue with promo code EMCJJHG222. Please check promo code again or contact customer service."

Guys, is the Corsair 750Watt PSU a good deal?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139040&...

Bah...deals suck this year. Maybe better later but suck as of now.

Rockblaster13 said:   Guys, is the Corsair 750Watt PSU a good deal?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139040&...

It's OK, I got the TX650W around 2 years ago for $65AR.

Ok thank you

Bump Speaker
Aluratek Bump 3.5mm Portable Mini Speaker APS01F
Cheap Portable Speaker - 9.99 f/s

I got the 16GB (2 x 8GB) Corsair desktop ram for $44.99 after $20 MIR.

I figure that RAM for my mobo will never be cheaper than that, especially when it is no longer made for it.

Thanks OP.

PowerDVD 12 Ultra for $19.95 AR -- could be free AR soon -- must-buy if you bought a BD reader/burner w/o software and want to view BDs on HTPC

Hauppauge DCR-2650 Dual CableCard Tuner for $49.99 AR -- I've seen it for $60 or $70 recently and paid $70 or $80 in August. Admittedly, I've been having a lot of issues getting it set up, but, if you can, it works pretty well. (Although I'd recommend a networked connected HDHomeRun instead.)

Kingston SSD 120GB at $60 sold out within seconds. I doubt do they really have this for sale or playing tricks.
Has anyone here able to get one?

Skipping 16 Messages...
These put together for a $95 HTPC are a pretty good deal + Hard Drive

MOBO/CPU/GPU/Memory

Link

Case/PSU

Link

And can add and Optical Drive and Capture Card if desired as case has just enough room for both but not much more.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014