• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
50 cents a gig can and had been offered all year long so if that is the best they got so far then my guess is that they are probably holding out the loss leaders for the days and weeks ahead. And if the sheep's are buying anyway then why lower the price? They are quite sneaky that way but once the numbers come in I would expect a few heads rolled or a few panic sales or both.

Newegg is such a disappointment this year. It was not much better last year compared to the previous years. 0 deals purchased this year so far.
Amazon is offering much better deals, although some of them are fairly hard to catch (lightening deals sold out in 1 sec...).
If they don't shape up, Amazon is going to eat them alive.

Thanks OP... in for the oven size toaster..
Great size for power coating for less...

mechatron said:   Kingston SSD 120GB at $60 sold out within seconds. I doubt do they really have this for sale or playing tricks.
Has anyone here able to get one?

probably marketing trick. when the code went live last night at PST 12:01AM the price was 99 bucks with 5 dollar promo code off. this morning i log to check is sold out at adjusted price of 65. who knows if anyone actually bought one of these.

mechatron said:   Kingston SSD 120GB at $60 sold out within seconds. I doubt do they really have this for sale or playing tricks.

Got lucky and nailed two of them. Marked as shipped by NE as well.

Still grouchy that I missed the OCZ one.

Got SiliconDust HD Homerun Dual for $60.00. Few weeks ago it was on Woot (and also on eBay) for the same price but they were refurbs.

Thanks. Is the Dell i5 for $479 a good deal? Seems pretty good to me, but if there's something better, I'm open! Thanks! Good Luck!

I didn't get one. I tried to get one, but it was still $99.99 before coupon and when it did say $64.99, it was sold out. I bet Newegg employee halted the price change at 12:00AM PST so they can grab them first and sell it off on eBay. Dirty bastards.

Any thoughts on AV receivers? Pioneer 7.2 av receiver for $550 or Yamaha 5.1 av receiver for $400? Thoughts?!

bfd853 said:   Any thoughts on AV receivers? Pioneer 7.2 av receiver for $550 or Yamaha 5.1 av receiver for $400? Thoughts?!

Way too expensive. Few Onkyo's and HKs going for $250-$300.

Is the ASUS monitor not a good deal? 120 AR with no tax I thought was a great deal but since it is still in stock...perhaps not?

scubasteve52188 said:   Is the ASUS monitor not a good deal? 120 AR with no tax I thought was a great deal but since it is still in stock...perhaps not?

I picked one up. The monitor reviews well, and sold out at Amazon @ $139. I am a little surprised it hasn't got more attention, perhaps people didn't realize the rebate stacks with the coupon.

kenjix217 said:   mechatron said:   Kingston SSD 120GB at $60 sold out within seconds. I doubt do they really have this for sale or playing tricks.

probably marketing trick. when the code went live last night at PST 12:01AM the price was 99 bucks with 5 dollar promo code off. this morning i log to check is sold out at adjusted price of 65. who knows if anyone actually bought one of these.

I did manage to get one. Maybe because I had the item in the cart, coupon code applied (even the system said not valid yet) before PST 12am. And have the credit card and all address in their database. So once it was available (around 12:10am when I refresh the cart screen), I was able to check out pretty quick because I did not need to add the item, nor apply the code. And used the stored shipping/billing address with credit card on file helped fewer clicks. I do believe Newegg only allocate small amount of stock for that and with all the people from FW and SD, it is not going to help either.

ASUS Eee Box Intel Atom D525(1.80GHz) Nettop, 2GB Memory, 320GB HDD for $280
A booksize HTPC with DVD-RW/Card Reader x 1 (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC)/USB 3.0 x 2
is it a good deal so far?

unreal

These put together for a $95 HTPC are a pretty good deal + Hard Drive

MOBO/CPU/GPU/Memory

Link

Case/PSU

Link

And can add and Optical Drive and Capture Card if desired as case has just enough room for both but not much more.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014