• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just got email from Staples saying that they're having hourly deals if you access their website from your mobile phone. Turns out it's just on their mobile site, but it appears that you can access it from your PC as well, but it did not appear to put the coupon code in my cart when using my PC (and it seems to be a 16 digit code).

Current deal is AOC E2450SWD 24-inch LED Monitor for $119.99 ($60 off). The monitor actually gets very good reviews on their site.

Next up (2am EST): $25 off the WD 320GB Passport portable hard drive - now only $39.99!

Here is the website with the deal. You need to cut and paste because otherwise FW redirection gets you to the normal non-mobile site.

http://m.staples.com/mydeals/

Prior deals:

$100 off the HP P6-2316s desktop computer - now only $299.99!
$180 off the HP G7-2240 US laptop - now only $449.99!

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

AOC E2450SWD 24-inch LED Monitor (6.99kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Which monitor

yesidonoitall (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 1:20p) |

$279 Desktop
Out of stock!!!

Stanley1175 (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 1:34p) |

Sorry, our one-hour Black Friday Deals have ended.

I'm on west coast.

labboypro (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 2:01p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here's a coupon code for the monitor in case someone wants to buy it, since I do not need it: 6939900295905487. I am guessing that it's single use but am not positive.

thanks op. FYI, HP P6-2316s desktop is dead...

billrubin said:   Here's a coupon code for the monitor in case someone wants to buy it, since I do not need it: 6939900295905487. I am guessing that it's single use but am not positive.

Thanks but it's the same one applied when added to your cart.

Coupon(s) Added to Your Order:
$60 off the AOC 24in LED monitor:
More info
-$60.00
Delete
$60 off the AOC 24in LED monitor:
Coupon has not yet been applied.

Please make sure you have added the required item(s) to your cart.
More info
$0.00
Delete

jsta6 said:   thanks op. FYI, HP P6-2316s desktop is dead...Yes, that is why I said "past deals". The monitor deal is now over, but interestingly the coupon code is still valid.

Next up:
$100 off the Nikon 1 J1 Digital Camera, White - now only $299.99!

2am deal: WD 320GB Passport portable hard drive - now only $44.99!
$Off code automatically gets added to cart when u add product.

Next up at 3am $100 off the Nikon 1 J1 Digital Camera, White - now only $299.99!

jsta6 said:   thanks op. FYI, HP P6-2316s desktop is dead...

Not here in Mountain time zone. I have 45 minutes left to buy it, and my next deal is the monitor.

helptnt said:   2am deal: WD 320GB Passport portable hard drive - now only $44.99!
$Off code automatically gets added to cart when u add product.

The coming soon message claimed the hard drive was supposed to be $39.99!

crhptic said:   jsta6 said:   thanks op. FYI, HP P6-2316s desktop is dead...
Not here in Mountain time zone. I have 45 minutes left to buy it, and my next deal is the monitor.
Interesting.. they're doing it by time zone. That's unusual for Staples.

People should post the coupon codes for those who missed out on the deals.

The coupon code for the HP desktop is 3120300878771792

Coupon code for WD 320 gb hard drive is 5885800071667564

Interesting, I can use the WD 320 gb coupon code now even though it's not "up" yet in my time zone.

I am getting $64.99 - $25 coupon = $39.99, FYI. And that's on the regular Staples site, not the mobile one. Maybe you only need to access to mobile site to get the deals, but don't have to buy them there?

Just change the time zone on your computer and all deals are still live. Mountain/Pacific shows the desktop still active, central time still shows the monitor active etc...

crhptic said:   Interesting, I can use the WD 320 gb coupon code now even though it's not "up" yet in my time zone.

I am getting $64.99 - $25 coupon = $39.99, FYI. And that's on the regular Staples site, not the mobile one. Maybe you only need to access to mobile site to get the deals, but don't have to buy them there?

I just did the same on the HP computer code. With the codes posted here you don't even need to go to the mobile site.

1620100512350212 is the Nikon 1 J1 camera code

Is the desktop a good deal?

What processor is it compared to with Intel? I3 or i5?

lillazyfats81 said:   Is the desktop a good deal?

What processor is it compared to with Intel? I3 or i5?

I just did a search and found several sites that explain it. cpu-world dot com was one of them. They clarified the # of processors or cores.

Next up: $100 off the Staples® Ackerley™ Leather Chair, Black - now only $49.99!

Strangely, it's already $49.99 on their site, with no coupon.

pmbarber1 said:   Just change the time zone on your computer and all deals are still live. Mountain/Pacific shows the desktop still active, central time still shows the monitor active etc...

Nice! FYI, you can go forward in time too to see the deals until noon tomorrow:

-$100 off the Staples® Ackerley™ Leather Chair, Black - now only $49.99!
-Take an EXTRA $25 off any desktop or laptop computer
-Take an EXTRA $20 off any camera priced $99 or more
-Take an EXTRA 20% off any chair priced $99 or more
-$10 off your K-Cup purchase of $30 or more
-$25 off any NOOK eReader.
-20% off Take an EXTRA 20% off any printer priced $149 or more
-15% off your ink purchase

can you get the codes?

anyone has an extra HD code not using? Can we use the same account login for the mobile site as the regular one?

Yes, use the same account login. I am able to add all of the deals on the regular Staples site.

Interesting !I've never thought of this!!

how can i get this?

how can i get this?

set your time to central or mountain zone and go to link in OP

I am looking a deal on Logitech anywhere mx mouse...but no such lucky. The best so far $35 on Amazon since expired.

Since these are only good in store has anyone actually used a coupon with the clock set to a different time zone?

the deals are recurring every hour they change now it's back to the $25 off the nook in store.

alienjedi said:   Since these are only good in store has anyone actually used a coupon with the clock set to a different time zone?Huh? The codes are not good in-store, they are online only. And the time on your computer has to be set to get the offer showing up, but if someone posts the coupon code you can use it in any time zone.

moneynomore said:   anyone has an extra HD code not using? Can we use the same account login for the mobile site as the regular one?Yes, it is the same account. And the coupon code is the same for everyone.

Floydian said:   pmbarber1 said:   Just change the time zone on your computer and all deals are still live. Mountain/Pacific shows the desktop still active, central time still shows the monitor active etc...

Nice! FYI, you can go forward in time too to see the deals until noon tomorrow:

-Take an EXTRA $20 off any camera priced $99 or more

Does anyone have to code for this?

The nook coupon is in store only

Used the $25 off Nook code, thanks OP!

What is the code for the NOOK???

I see the monitor for full price and not discount price. Y? And I m on my mobile ph.

Aapun said:   I see the monitor for full price and not discount price. Y? And I m on my mobile ph.

Which monitor

$279 Desktop
Out of stock!!!

Sorry, our one-hour Black Friday Deals have ended.

I'm on west coast.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014