• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Rosewill Cutlery
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So current price 39.99 to drop to 10 w/MIR?

invisible said:   So current price 39.99 to drop to 10 w/MIR?That's correct - as soon as Newegg's black friday prices go live (supposed to be 12 PST).

where's the rebate?

Really crappy reviews.

billrubin said:   Really crappy reviews.The price is right, though

still not live?

zhoujian said:   still not live?None of the Newegg BF deals are yet

Live now

But does not look to be FAR. Where is rebate?

chikuMarwadi said:   But does not look to be FAR. Where is rebate?Rebate will be posted sometime later today, but is valid all day. They have to go through Newegg.rebateaccess.com to create it first.

chikuMarwadi said:   But does not look to be FAR. Where is rebate?

can not find it

squinky86 said:   chikuMarwadi said:   But does not look to be FAR. Where is rebate?Rebate will be posted sometime later today, but is valid all day. They have to go through Newegg.rebateaccess.com to create it first.

There is restocking fee in case it needs to be returned if for some reason rebate does not show up.

To pull or not pull?

knife set in newegg ad
Disclaimer
chikuMarwadi said:   squinky86 said:   chikuMarwadi said:   But does not look to be FAR. Where is rebate?Rebate will be posted sometime later today, but is valid all day. They have to go through Newegg.rebateaccess.com to create it first.

There is restocking fee in case it needs to be returned if for some reason rebate does not show up.

To pull or not pull?
I pulled. The rebate is advertised in their black friday ad.

chikuMarwadi said:   squinky86 said:   chikuMarwadi said:   But does not look to be FAR. Where is rebate?Rebate will be posted sometime later today, but is valid all day. They have to go through Newegg.rebateaccess.com to create it first.

To pull or not pull?

in 4 1. I trust Newegg

Thanks OP. I pulled it too though I didnot look for ad. At the most I was risking only $1.50 restocking.

Update: They added "$0.00 after $10.00 rebate card" wording to main product page.

rebate posted
Go to Newegg.rebateaccess.com and enter the promotion number 44962.

squinky86 said:   billrubin said:   Really crappy reviews.The price is right, though

Yes - the price is right in $ amount but not in the hassle incurred in submitting/tracking the rebate. Personally, the reviews are bad enough that it is not worth bothering ordering garbage for $0.

PrincipalMember said:   squinky86 said:   billrubin said:   Really crappy reviews.The price is right, though

Yes - the price is right in $ amount but not in the hassle incurred in submitting/tracking the rebate. Personally, the reviews are bad enough that it is not worth bothering ordering garbage for $0.
The reviewers didn't know about the free knife sharpener from earlier in the week (here)

sold out

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.