• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB for $59.99 w/ code @ 12:01am PST, Newegg
The 120gb will be $59.99 w/ code EMCJJHG222

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820239045&...

Foladar op

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kingston HyperX (9.65kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
We regret to inform you that your order could not be completed

Order Information:
Sales Order Number: ?????????? Sales Ord... (more)

SuperLottoPlus (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 2:54a) |

Not true. When I saw the price change, to make sure receiving Fat Cash, I closed and restarted all IE windows. Then I we... (more)

faw169 (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 3:06a) |

I meant after the website said sold out not originally...

SithMaster (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 3:54a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Don't want to deal with rebates.

There's no rebate, just a program code which isn't active yet. Well, gnite. I'll give it a try when i get up.

Butcherboy said:   Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB for $59.99 w/ code @ 12:01am PST, Newegg
The 120gb will be $59.99 w/ code EMCJJHG222

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820239045&...

Foladar op

it doesn't work.

dealfinder81 said:   it doesn't work.

@ 12:01am PST ... Starts in about 50 minutes.

Logician1313 said:   dealfinder81 said:   it doesn't work.

@ 12:01am PST ... Starts in about 50 minutes.

plus you must already be on their e-blast email list to use their promo codes.

I am on there e blast email list. I got that code off my email as well. it's 12:19 AM MST and 2:19 AM PST.

Same price they had on Oct 11.
Good drive.

never mind I got the time zone wrong. it's only 11:21 PM PT. 38 mins to go.

code not working for me... it is taking out only $5

same for me

same

not working!

code not working

How awesome is this waiting up till 3am to jump on 2 and the freaking code is JUNK

just updated, works now

working now

In for 2 code now works!

In for 2!

now working after refreshed!!

now DEAD!!

Kingston HyperX 3K SH103S3/120G 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (Stand-Alone Drive)

Kingston HyperX 3K SH103S3/120G 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (Stand-Alone Drive)
Item #: N82E16820239045
Return Policy: Limited Replacement Only Return Policy

Protect Your Investment (expand for options)

-$40.00 Instant

$104.99
$64.99

Subtotal: $64.99
What's this?Tax: $5.55
Calculate ShippingZip Code Update Method What's this?
Shoprunner
FREE 2-Day Shipping learn more

Shipping: $0.00

Redeem Newegg Gift Cards / Google Offer Code
Card Number: Security Code: Apply

Apply Promo Codes

Enter Promo Code: AddFind codes in our current e-mail promotion.

Note: When purchasing combos, the promo code is applied after the combo discount. Stacking is not permitted.
If multiple codes are entered for the same item, only the first promo code will apply.

Remove EMCJJHG222 Discount From Promo Code -$5.00
New Newegg Preferred Account Customers: Get $25 off $100! Plus, No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in up to 12 Months. Minimum purchase required.
Subject to credit approval. Learn More
Grand Total: $65.54

All gone.

Check your accounts... my order went thru, but doesn't show up. /sigh

Edit: And now it does, right above the OCZ that was voided yesterday... let's see how this one goes.

brotertrav said:   Check your accounts... my order went thru, but doesn't show up. /sigh

There running slow it took almost 10 minuted to get the E-Mail confirmation.

Dead, OOS. Must have been their "Door Buster" now they sell the $74.99 one which you can probably buy if you want to turn a replaced drive into external storage...

DEAD! it began late. as soon as it's on then it wouldn't add to the cart. now OOPS.

This deal is probably a lie!

really dead now

they even changed the button from "Add to Cart" to "Auto-Notify"

lame lame lame

SuperLottoPlus said:   DEAD! it began late. as soon as it's on then it wouldn't add to the cart. now OOPS.

This deal is probably a lie!

I was able to get one. Here is a tips for you so that next time you maybe able to get it.

- Add the item in your cart before the promotion start.
- Apply the coupon code in cart. Newegg system will have a red warning that the code will not work. (copy the code in memory in case you need to paste it again)
- If you pay by credit card, have your credit card info saved so that it take less time to check out.
- Have log in info saved in your PC to save time in check out.
- If you bought stuff from them before, save the billing as well as shipping address in Newegg system.

Here was what happened.
- I add the item around 1:50 central time
- I view the cart and add the code in the cart and received warning that the code is not valid (yet). But the code is still in the system.
- At 2am, the code worked, it took $5 off, but it seems Newegg have not update the price on the drive yet.
- Keep refresh the screen and about 10 mins later, the product price updated so I continue to check out.
- Since I have the addresses and credit card saved, all I need was enter the credit card security code. So the check out process was pretty quick. And in 2:15a, I received the confirm email.

I did everything you suggested, but I didn't want to sit in front of my computer and refresh forever.. who knew it would be 10 minutes and not an hour? I refreshed for a few minutes and gave up. When I came back a few minutes later, it was sold out. Basically false advertising by Newegg. I was 100% ready to purchase at 12:01 a.m. and they did not give me the correct price.

It just showed on the website for $64 for like 3 seconds (which is why you guys only saw it take off $5) but I couldn't get threw the sale quick enough and I've got lightning fast fingers !

Sure hope it's not the that day I sat online for an HP Tablet

We regret to inform you that your order could not be completed

Order Information:
Sales Order Number: ?????????? Sales Order Date: 11/23/2012 12:33:?? AM

Item List:
1 x ($64.99) Kingston HyperX 3K SH103S3/120G 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (Stand-Alone Drive) $64.99
1 x ($-5.00) DISCOUNT FOR PROMOTION CODE$-5.00

WHOLE SYSTEM IS SO LAME. NOT DEALING W Newegg AGAIN!

Not true. When I saw the price change, to make sure receiving Fat Cash, I closed and restarted all IE windows. Then I went to Fatwallet CB Stores and clicked Newegg. Once I was in Newegg, I logged in, went to cart and check-out, entered credit card secret code, etc., then confirmed. I used at least 3 minutes for all these steps and I still got one. It is under packing now.

I am replacing the OCZ Vertex 2 that died 2 weeks ago.

SithMaster said:   It just showed on the website for $64 for like 3 seconds (which is why you guys only saw it take off $5) but I couldn't get threw the sale quick enough and I've got lightning fast fingers !

I meant after the website said sold out not originally...

faw169 said:   Not true. When I saw the price change, to make sure receiving Fat Cash, I closed and restarted all IE windows. Then I went to Fatwallet CB Stores and clicked Newegg. Once I was in Newegg, I logged in, went to cart and check-out, entered credit card secret code, etc., then confirmed. I used at least 3 minutes for all these steps and I still got one. It is under packing now.

I am replacing the OCZ Vertex 2 that died 2 weeks ago.

SithMaster said:   It just showed on the website for $64 for like 3 seconds (which is why you guys only saw it take off $5) but I couldn't get threw the sale quick enough and I've got lightning fast fingers !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014