Circuit city

Back in stock at TigerDirect with free econo shipping
Tiger Direct

Member Summary

SSDSC2CT180A3K5 (9.19kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got one at Tiger Dirrrect last Wednesday for this price.

Grabbed one from Buy.com at 99.99 since they don't require MIR.
http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=230137790

Thanks! Got one from Buy.com.
busbby said:   Grabbed one from Buy.com at 99.99 since they don't require MIR.
http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=230137790

Got the drive from Buy.com. Thanks OP, and thanks busbby.

Also ordered the drive from Buy.com, thanks guys!

Bought mine last week on a "ShellShocker" for $99.99, and now no longer feel special.

Buy.com sold out.

Bought one today (from CircuitCity.com), did not get the free shipping as was indicated. . .FYI. . .however, TigerDirect does ship it for free.

Picked one up last night from TigerDirect. At first it wasn't showing free EconoShipping with my saved address so I typed in the same address again and viola.. free shipping. Weird but got it for $119.99 shipped - $30 rebate.

CashBack at TD is currently at 6%, for another $7.20 savings.

When I go through the checkout process, it shows estimated delivery date as January 8th 2013. Rebate needs to be postmarked by Dec 31, 2012. Not sure I want to take the leap of faith and risk the $30.

Circuit City is still around? O_O

Snotick said:   When I go through the checkout process, it shows estimated delivery date as January 8th 2013. Rebate needs to be postmarked by Dec 31, 2012. Not sure I want to take the leap of faith and risk the $30.

Mine says Jan. 4 and there was no free shipping option without signing up for some kind of membership. So the free shipping is not an option.

Looks like a trick to get you to buy and they don't ship till Jan 2013 and rebate has to be postmarked 12/31/12.

Newegg for $100 earlier was good deal.

I got to pay tax for Newegg and the price is $10 more now at TD.

After being on backorder, mine was shipped last thursday

Mine as well, it will be here tomorrow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014