• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://us.levi.com

Code: BLKFRI

40% Off Sitewide + Free Shipping on ALL Orders! Use code BLKFRI. Ends 11/23.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 11/23/12. Enter promo code BLKFRI at checkout for 40% discount to be applied. Excludes Levi's Shoes, Made in the USA, and Commuter products. Also excludes taxes, gift certificates, wrapping and packaging charges. Free standard ground shipping on all orders. Offer will automatically be applied at checkout when STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING is selected. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, PO and APO/FPO addresses. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned merchandise. This offer is valid on purchases at us.levi.com
only. LS&CO reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice.

Don't forget 10% FW CB

Levi's
See Levi's discounts that earn 8.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

40% off Levi's, sitewide
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

hmmm.. didn't work for me... It took the promo code and even showed the promo description (40% off and free ship) but I got to the last step before submitting the order and it still did not take off the 40% and also was charging me shipping.

It worked fine for me just now. Got the 40% off and free shipping on 2 pairs of jeans. Using Firefox.

This would be nice if they hadn't jacked up the prices !

It would be nice if 2-day shipping wasn't $25. I'd need the jeans before their regular shipping time would get here, but I'm not paying $25 to ship two pairs of jeans.

NOt to threadcrap, last year they had MUCH better stuff. They had black slim fit pants that came out to 20 or so shipped.

Am I the only person that can't find anything I need in stock? I actually have to get my son some stone colored pants ASAP, with or without the sale, but havent been able to find anything in his size on their site for days.

ewanatin said:   hmmm.. didn't work for me... It took the promo code and even showed the promo description (40% off and free ship) but I got to the last step before submitting the order and it still did not take off the 40% and also was charging me shipping.

I'm seeing the discount on the product and free shipping, but when I get to the last step it adds the shipping charge back on. (using firefox)

In for two pairs =)

More selection, but I've paid similar prices at Kohls.

You have to use code BLKFRI, not BLACKFRI as provided by OP.

rlecour said:   You have to use code BLKFRI, not BLACKFRI as provided by OP.

Sorry - typo updated now

Worked for me, good stuff, rather pay here than deal with the crowds.

Got a couple of pair. Thanks!

In for 2! Thanks

In for 4 pair. $105 free shipping! Thanks!

I'm in for 2 thanks!

In for 6 pair for the family, $163! Thanks OP.

Thanks.....I hope 13.5 oz heavyweight is not the crap I returned the last go around......the stuff was 1/2 as thin as the old stuff used to be......13.5 seems it should be the older heavy stuff.......

Final Hours! 40% Off + Free Shipping on all orders! Ends Tonight at midnight PT.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014