• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This was at 100 briefly for a lighting deal yesterday and is now back in stock
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005T3GRLY/ref=ox_sc_imb_mini_d...

Member Summary

Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one. Thanks OP for the heads up.

It was $89 at the Egg all day yesterday.

External drive same price: Link

cmacclel said:   It was $89 at the Egg all day yesterday.
Yes but it was also out of stock at the egg

Has anyone been able to buy this today @ Amazon. It keeps showing out of stock when I go in to checkout.

Quantity Limit 1. I need 5 drives for a NAS.

I just bought one, no problem.

Do these work well with Macs? Im seeing conflicting information, and things like randomly unmounting. Anyone have good experience when reformatted to Mac?

scrab4deal said:   Do these work well with Macs? Im seeing conflicting information, and things like randomly unmounting. Anyone have good experience when reformatted to Mac?

This is probably a limitation of the specific Mac hardware or even the iOSX operating system - they are reported to work with ubuntu though... I bet this is a case by case compatibility thing.

You shouldnt have any issue with is in a Mac as long as you have newer hardware that can actually support the drive. As in if you have an old mac that only has IDE.

Look up the specs for your mac and what it requires. Nothing special about a mac VS any other computer.

iOSX? what the heck is that?

How do we get them to price match Newegg? It's only $90 there :-P

kenyee said:   How do we get them to price match Newegg? It's only $90 there :-P

look for this link "tell us about a lower price?" about a page down

Still on for $89 at Newegg
89 bucks for 3TB

so i bought this on the thursday nov 22nd lightning deal for $99 and i was fuming because it dropped to $89 on friday's lightning deal. I tried to cancel the order but it won't let me, at the same time I tried to buy the friday lightning deal, but the cart won't let me check out because it says i already bought the promotion. i was going to return this $99 from ama70n coz i ended up getting the $89 from egg too, but never got around to it. Today just an hour ago i got an email below...

Hello,

We're writing to let you know the price of "Seagate Barracuda 7200 3 TB 7200RPM SATA 6 Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive ST3000DM001" dropped shortly after your purchase completed. As a result, we've issued a refund of $10 on your order #xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx.

Refunds are applied to the payment method used for the original purchase and typically complete within 2 to 3 business days. Thanks for buying this from Amazon.com. We're happy we could offer you the additional discount.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014