• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
PETsMART Black Friday Sale (in store only) has 35 lb Tidy Cats litter for $8.99. For every container you buy (must ring up separately, if you purchase more than one at the same time you only get one coupon) using PETsMART card, it will print out a $5 coupon for the next purchase of Purina items- good through Dec, and good on more TIdy Cat litter. I had no problems this morning ringing up each one separately then using the coupon that prints for the next transaction. Your first one will be $8.99 if you have no other coupons, then thereafter they will be $3.99. My store in Irmo, SC had tons in stock this AM
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11164126&lmd...

Member Summary

tidy cats
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

tedesa1 said:   PETsMART Black Friday Sale (in store only) has 35 lb Tidy Cats litter for $8.99. For every container you buy (must ring up separately, if you purchase more than one at the same time you only get one coupon) using PETsMART card, it will print out a $5 coupon for the next purchase of Purina items- good through Dec, and good on more TIdy Cat litter. I had no problems this morning ringing up each one separately then using the coupon that prints for the next transaction. Your first one will be $8.99 if you have no other coupons, then thereafter they will be $3.99. My store in Irmo, SC had tons in stock this AM
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11164126&lmd...

They just let you do multiple checkouts? How many?

Wow I just grudgingly paid $10 after coupon for this exact thing at Target two days ago.

I'm stuck at work for another 8 hours...here's hoping they still have plenty of cat litter tonight!

I bought 11 (we have 5 cats), and bought them with no problems at all at my store- they had tons of staff who were very nice. you could always just go back in and out (the coupon says one per transaction, but I had some other ones from other transactions and they let me combine those into on also...I bought a bunch of food also)

I can confirm that the staff was friendly and willing to ring each item separately and use the coupon on the next. I stopped four people with the litter in their cart and told them how to do the deal as well. The only problem was that while the $5 coupon was good on Friskies canned, when I bought the 36 it did not generate the $5 coupon.

ive been going around doing 1 deal at each place, have to try a 2 fer at the next one. It also works on the 16 lb purina cat chow same way, and frskies 16 lb food as well. been rolling them all day, and had a bunch of those 99 cent printables on the cat chow from a while ago. FYI there is a like it or money back guarantee floating around somewhere on both varieties out there.

My store had $2 coupons on each bucket, making it $6.99 for the 1st bucket and $1.99 for each additional bucket (after rolling the $5 coupon).

Got 5 ... probably should have bought more.

Thanks OP! Worked like a charm.

Went to two locations, as one location had been hit by a lady who purchased two pallets (96 total).

The cashiers at both locations had the procedure for ringing them up separately down pat.

In for 16, lol...560 pounds of kitty litter. Six cat family, so we're covered through February, maybe March! Thanks, OP!

Nabbed 10 buckets. Thanks, OP!

BangBangAnnie said:   The only problem was that while the $5 coupon was good on Friskies canned, when I bought the 36 it did not generate the $5 coupon.

Because it didn't for anybody and was not supposed to. Friskies canned food wasn't part of the deal.

How are you expecting to buy stuff not included as a part of a deal and expect to see a "problem" because you didn't buy the right item in the first place? If you had read the ads you would have known buying friskies would not generate a $5 coupon.

UGH. I missed this. Is it for Friday only?

Thanks OP, in for 9, savings help a bunch.....green

I am exhausted and too tired to haul more cat litter. It is a super deal though.

ugggh. I forgot to stop at PETsMART last night. Does anyone know if this is still working today, Saturday?

superpop said:   BangBangAnnie said:   The only problem was that while the $5 coupon was good on Friskies canned, when I bought the 36 it did not generate the $5 coupon.

Because it didn't for anybody and was not supposed to. Friskies canned food wasn't part of the deal.

How are you expecting to buy stuff not included as a part of a deal and expect to see a "problem" because you didn't buy the right item in the first place? If you had read the ads you would have known buying friskies would not generate a $5 coupon.
Friskies was listed as one of the Purina brands the coupon was good on.

It's over.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014