• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
*** EXPIRED *** 11/24/12 10:00a - appears to have only been valid for BF

Craftsman 19.2-volt C3 Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Drill-Driver
linky

$49.00 Black Friday deal (may expire after tonight)
-$3.00 casback (6% FatCa$h)
-$2.45 5% additonal discount with Sears Card or Discover Card
===========================
$43.55 + tax (local pickup, or add filler to $49 for free shipping)

less than $39 with coupon: $5 OFF $50 code: SEARS2012

Regularly $119

Model 17310

This is as good as it gets, last BF it was NOT a lithium-ion battery at the same price.

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

drill
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
filler suggestions:

Craftsman 13 in. Tool Bag (item 00937535000)
$3.99 linky

Craftsman 2 pc. Socket Rack (item 00941324000)
$3.99 linky

Craftsman Black Mechanics Gloves, Large (item 00947553000)
$9.99 linky

Craftsman Multimeter, Digital, with 8 Functions and 20 Ranges (item 03482141000)
$11.49 linky
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Also:

While supplies last! FREE Screwdriver Bit set with Magnetic Bit Holder Sold by Sears! See details. Offer ends 31-Dec-2012.
Hide Details
Discount applies in cart Screwdriver Bit Set with magnetic Bit Holder 00920910000P FREE with purchase of any qualifying Drill Sold By Sears. While supplies last. Must add BOTH Sears item 00920910000P and any qualifying drill to cart to see discount. Discount only applies in cart. Offer good through 31-Dec-2012

Ordered, thanks op

How does it compare with this oner?

http://www.lowes.com/pd_362154-34252-LD120CBF_0__?Ntt=black+%26+...

BLACK & DECKER 20-Volt MAX 3/8-in Cordless Lithium ion Drill/Driver

Also, any suggestions for a small filler to get over $50?

Thanks...ordered one. Out of stock for shipment. Will pick up at local store in a week or so.

This was my must-get item for BF! I also had $10 off coupon for Craftsman tools, so coupled with CashBack, I will end up paying less than $39.99. But I was ready to get for $49.99, no questions asked. Cannot find a better drill with lithium battery

How is this set with impact driver?

kansai999 said:   How is this set with impact driver?

That's a decent deal, I have the set myself. Even though I already had a C3 drill from a previous deal, I now have 2 batteries to go around.

I do notice, however, that in your link the C3 drill driver and battery are the updated C3 models compared to the linked sale here.

For your C3 Lithium-ion Impact wrench and Drill driver combo:

$89.99
-$5.00 coupon $5 off $50 code: SEARS2012
-$3.97 5% off when using Sears Card or CashBack via Discover Card purchase
+tax
======
$81.02
-$5.40 6% FatCa$h

$75.62 +tax

asdqwemiester said:   Also, any suggestions for a small filler to get over $50?

see wiki notes above...

khom said:   kansai999 said:   How is this set with impact driver?

That's a decent deal, I have the set myself. Even though I already had a C3 drill from a previous deal, I now have 2 batteries to go around.

I do notice, however, that in your link the C3 drill driver and battery are the updated C3 models compared to the linked sale here.

For your C3 Lithium-ion Impact wrench and Drill driver combo:

$89.99
-$5.00 coupon $5 off $50 code: SEARS2012
-$3.97 5% off when using Sears Card or CashBack via Discover Card purchase
+tax
======
$81.02

-$5.40 6% FatCa$h

$75.62 +tax

Thanks khom... I'm going ahead with the set. Doesn't hurt to have an impact driver laying around for light use.

Was going to order it for battery and charger basicly but its not available for delivery anymore, had it im my cart but cant check out now, o well $50 not spent=$50 saved

The B&D one from Lowes is actually showing as 2 pounds lighter? Why do I doubt this is true...but if it is... IN!

asdqwemiester said:   How does it compare with this oner?

http://www.lowes.com/pd_362154-34252-LD120CBF_0__?Ntt=black+%26+...

BLACK & DECKER 20-Volt MAX 3/8-in Cordless Lithium ion Drill/Driver

Also, any suggestions for a small filler to get over $50?

Confirmed it's true, the B&D at Lowes IS 2 pounds lighter. Interestingly, the Craftsman drill is the same weight as it's NiCAD brother? Odd.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.