Printes101 100% Free USB or Ethernet Cable

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just found this deal at Printers101

You can choose either a free usb cable or free ethernet cable - free shipping too! 100% FREE!!

Printers101 Black Friday Page

Member Summary

USB Cable
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
got it thanks ( in other words its live for cyber monday. ( since 12pm )

zip1212 (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 11:24a) |

ShadowedBlade (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 12:36p) |

n/m

ShadowedBlade (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 1:09p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yep completely free! Thank you!

in for 1 ea. thanks.

Free! You can order as many as you like too. Wonder if that's good?

I tried doing that and they cancelled my second order

Thanks OP.

pwolf21 said:   I tried doing that and they cancelled my second order

I only placed one order, but put multiple things in the same order. It just says "Order Received" on the status. It doesn't specify limits.

Hmmmm . . . I read somewhere that it was one per person. Maybe they won't catch that, they caught me

Thanks OP!

Excellent, green for you good sir.

Nice find OP!! Thanks!

good one

Thanks! Looks like they are out of Ethernet cables but USB cables still in stock.

Thanks OP!

Another company pushed into bankruptcy by FW users' quick reflexes!

Thanks op, ordered a usb cable.

ethernet cable is out-of-stock

OOS on both now

I am guessing both sold out.

I can't find a way to add to the cart.

Oh well.

It says more are coming on Cyber Monday!

O. I missed it. I've needed a ethernet cable for 2 years. It falls out 6 times a day because the clip broke. I plug it back in because I'm too cheap to buy a new one. I'll try to jump on this Cyber Monday.

I tend to be frugal - as are many in this forum. I am just wondering whether or not exposing my CC info in 'trade' for a USB/e-net cable is really that good of a trade.

just saying ...

You did not have to put in your credit card info.

Zemmy said:   Another company pushed into bankruptcy by FW users' quick reflexes!

I wouldn't worry, it's probably a tax writeoff scam. They probably value the cables at $10-$15 each, then give hundreds out for free and write them off on their taxes as a loss.

yes i will try to remember on cyber monday ... as this is exactly what i need since i got a printer for $20 on black friday ... :/ otherwise its $6

wow, that's almost worth clicking the button to order it.

Heim said:   Zemmy said:   Another company pushed into bankruptcy by FW users' quick reflexes!

I wouldn't worry, it's probably a tax writeoff scam. They probably value the cables at $10-$15 each, then give hundreds out for free and write them off on their taxes as a loss.
yup! they add up: labor costs, hardware costs, etc.; value it around there, then sell it for pennies on the dollar. it's not like these cables would ever sell for more than a buck wholesale anyway.

It's back!!

got it thanks ( in other words its live for cyber monday. ( since 12pm )

n/m

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.