• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
On the shopkitchenaid web site they have the 3.5 cup Food Chopper for $49.99

Choice of colors. Add promo code SLICED2 for $30.00 off. Shipping for all items is $2.00

The site is painfully slow.

Member Summary

food chopper (52.46kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP Nice find and good Christmas gift!

Thanks! Love the different colors it comes in. Hope it's reliable. Green for you!

4% back at ebates, but not sure if the discount code negates the return.

I ordered it through ebate, I guess I'll know in a couple of days if I got an additional $0.80 back

in 4 1. Thanks

Trying to order...wow you weren't kidding about the site being painfully slow!

ty. got the silver one.

Thanks in for one!

Does anyone actually have one of these, who can provide feedback on how they work. My past experience with cheaper food choppers has been dismal, so I don't know if these KitchenAid ones actually work, or if it would just become another useless appliance in the cupboard.

In for one. Thanks.

Wow, great deal! Just ordered total $23.94.
Thanks OP

wmguy said:   Does anyone actually have one of these, who can provide feedback on how they work. My past experience with cheaper food choppers has been dismal, so I don't know if these KitchenAid ones actually work, or if it would just become another useless appliance in the cupboard.Amazon reviews for the different color models seem really good. Perhaps less is more, but I think i'd rather get a whole processor (slicer, grater, etc), not just a chopper. I'm considering this cheaper (in both senses) appliance: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1236516/

Good gift. Thanks

wmguy said:   Does anyone actually have one of these, who can provide feedback on how they work. My past experience with cheaper food choppers has been dismal, so I don't know if these KitchenAid ones actually work, or if it would just become another useless appliance in the cupboard.I have a 15-year old Cuisinart one that this one will replace. I've used and abused that, use it all the time for pesto, tapenade, chopping nuts, etc. I find it easier to get this little thing out rather that the big food processor for small jobs.

The only reason I'm replacing it, is that the plastic shaft the blade attaches to is developing a crack. Just a matter of time before it spins apart.

BTW, ebates did go through with $2 back, not sure why it came back as 10%, instead of the 4% listed, unless the Cash Back at ebate was based upon the original $50 price.

Thanks, just ordered a red one.

Awesome find! Ordered one (in orange) for an Xmas gift! Was planning on getting a Cuisinart hand mixer, but haven't been able to get a discount on it anywhere. This will be a perfect replacement (and save us some $$).

i think its expired now .. It didn't work for me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014