• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was hoping there would be a good deal on the 4s refurb today and AT&T has it available $0.99.

Save your breath on the buying old technology, blah, blah crap. I get it. I wanted my (almost) free phone and didn't want any fancy new connector that wasn't compatible with my car stereo. It's a nice upgrade from my 3gs.

Here's the link:
LINK

Hope this helps someone else out.

Member Summary

iphone (9.23kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

jbserra said:   It's a nice upgrade from my 3gs.

Indeed it is.

White is also available for the same price.

Crap. I just bought an iPhone 4 for 99 cents less than a month ago. Anyone have any ideas on how to get this one? I suppose you must be "eligible for an upgrade."

You must be eligible for the upgrade or set up a new 2 year contract. I almost pulled the trigger on the iPhone 4 as well, but figured it would be < 6 months before the 4s was free for the refurb. I'm not sure you have any good options at this point unless you can sell your phone for near $400 and pay the full price off contract price (which I assume is near $400). I think the 4 is only going for <$300 on eBay, though, at this point, but you'd have to do a little research.

No more $.99 refurbs left..

I just ordered one - total with upgrade fees for 16gb was $36.99. Needed to updgrade from 3G since no apps will update and no new apps will work. Thx OP, Apple Refurbs are generally excellent.

Dead. Now back to $49.99. Hope you got in!

Mine is already here- ordered it yesterday for $.99. Thanks OP!

Wow! I'm hoping mine shows up today. Glad someone got in.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014