• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell Inspiron 660 Desktop
Disclaimer
Dell Inspiron 660 Desktop w/ Core i5-3330 Dual Core $399.99 After Coupon & FS at Dell Home

• Intel Core i5-3330 Dual Core (3.3GHz)
  • Intel HD Integrated Graphics
  • 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM
  • 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
  • 16X DVD+/-RW Tray Load Drive
  • Dell DW1506 (802.11 b/g/n) WLAN Half Mini-Card
  • Windows 8 64-Bit

Normally $449.99, now $399.99 after $50 off coupon code "DGB4DGV2F3G4DV" and free shipping.

Member Summary

dell 660
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Coupon Error
* We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered has previously been redeemed.

Dead deal.

Things for people to know about this and other Dell desktops, as I recently found out.

1. The retention bracket on the PCI express slot is an utterly ridiculous thing to deal with. I couldn't get it back on.
2. The PCI express slot can only accommodate a 9.5" graphics card, and even that is tricky to get in the slot. The rest of the case is blocked by the hard drive enclosure.
3. The PSU comes with the minimum: A 24 pin connector, a 4 pin connector, a very short length cable SATA connector to the optical drives, and a regular length SATA connector to the HD enclosure.
4. The BIOS is stupid and doesn't immediately recognize a PCI express graphics card, and I started out with no display. I had to boot once using the onboard graphics, get to windows 8, and then upon restarting the graphics card worked. I am not sure why.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014