• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I do not yet have a physical coupon to share.

I received this with my receipts today....hopefully it will get emailed out early Friday AM for an online PDF coupon.

$5/25 valid 11/24-25

5 digit code 52954

not valid on computers, nooks, laptops, monitors, etc. too many to list, but is good on all office supplies, far items, software, etc.

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks.

cashandmorecash (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 11:13a) |

New online $5 off $50 and $15 off $100 see Thread

dks123 (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 11:33a) |

Most Staples and most cashiers accept it. Some don't. YMMV.

aarzi (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 11:49a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OP, when is the FArewards batteries deal at Staples. Today or tommorrow. Will this coupon work on that, if have to spend less out of pocket ?

MysteriousGirl said:   OP, when is the FArewards batteries deal at Staples. Today or tommorrow. Will this coupon work on that, if have to spend less out of pocket ?

Free a/rwds battery deal is now to Saturday I believe and then hopefully a new offer again starting Sunday.

Yes, you can use the coupon on the batts, but it will lower the rewards by the same amount. as you say, lowers your OOP/tax some.

The new ad is up and batteries are there also.

MISTERCHEAP said:   MysteriousGirl said:   OP, when is the FArewards batteries deal at Staples. Today or tommorrow. Will this coupon work on that, if have to spend less out of pocket ?

Free a/rwds battery deal is now to Saturday I believe and then hopefully a new offer again starting Sunday.

Yes, you can use the coupon on the batts, but it will lower the rewards by the same amount. as you say, lowers your OOP/tax some.
Gawd I know this is a newb question but will a mfg coup result in the same outcome?

retrac said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MysteriousGirl said:   OP, when is the FArewards batteries deal at Staples. Today or tommorrow. Will this coupon work on that, if have to spend less out of pocket ?

Gawd I know this is a newb question but will a mfg coup result in the same outcome?

No. Manufacturer's coupons do not reduce rewards payouts.

retrac said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MysteriousGirl said:   OP, when is the FArewards batteries deal at Staples. Today or tommorrow. Will this coupon work on that, if have to spend less out of pocket ?

Appreciate if there is a link to the manf.coupon for the batteries if any.
Thanks

MysteriousGirl said:   
Thanks

It was in yesterday's newspaper.

my4mainecoons said:   MysteriousGirl said:   
Thanks

It was in yesterday's newspaper.
Thanks my4 for providing the info to MysteriousG.

Many thanks BeanTech for verifiying what I thought to be true.

We are such a great commuinty of good deed doer's

This coupon code (also?) kicks out at register. Just returned from store, where I got this code on receipt printout.

Just received an email from Staples with an online $5 code:

$5 off $30..good today only.

Coupon code: 85815

Oops, never mind

labboypro said:   This coupon code (also?) kicks out at register. Just returned from store, where I got this code on receipt printout.what you received at the register was a unique 16-digit coupon good for one time use only. will scan for up to seven days after expiration.

aarzi said:   what you received at the register was a unique 16-digit coupon good for one time use only. will scan for up to seven days after expiration.

No, it's 52954 as stated in the OP.

aarzi said:   labboypro said:   This coupon code (also?) kicks out at register. Just returned from store, where I got this code on receipt printout.what you received at the register was a unique 16-digit coupon good for one time use only. will scan for up to seven days after expiration.

c3's response above is correct. It is the same code as OP. It is not 16-digit unique.

N/M

I stand corrected. No wonder so many of them printed out, and none of them rang up.

Is this $5 off $25 still spitting out today at the register? (11/24)

You don't need spit.

You are right, we dont need spit (lol), but we need that piece of paper spit.

Sorry, that's what I meant. You don't need it. Just use your smart phone. Or a regular phone and your memory, and just "read" the code off your phone.

Also, 70157 is online/phone $15/100 and 16570 $5/25 is online/phone ... just received an email from them.

aarzi said:   Sorry, that's what I meant. You don't need it. Just use your smart phone. Or a regular phone and your memory, and just "read" the code off your phone.

Dose your Staples accept(reading) a code from your phone for an instore purchase? Even though this is a multi use coupon, my store needs a physical form of it to scan it, instead of manually entering it.

You can get a coupon to print by making a purchase w/o your Rewards card.
I did another VC gc deal last night. Bought gc. Coupon printed.
Rolled the gc. Got another coupon.
Got a coupon for each of the 5 gc purchases since register didn't know that I was the same customer.

I just used the OP (52954) coupon code at my local Staples.. although the coupon says online or phone is working in-store as well.
Just give them the code.. I hope this helps.

cashandmorecash said:   I just used the OP (52954) coupon code at my local Staples.. although the coupon says online or phone is working in-store as well.
Just give them the code.. I hope this helps.

correction on your comments.

the OP code is AN INSTORE only code. not sure what you are referring to.

Thanks.

New online $5 off $50 and $15 off $100 see Thread

priston said:   aarzi said:   Sorry, that's what I meant. You don't need it. Just use your smart phone. Or a regular phone and your memory, and just "read" the code off your phone.

Dose your Staples accept(reading) a code from your phone for an instore purchase? Even though this is a multi use coupon, my store needs a physical form of it to scan it, instead of manually entering it.
Most Staples and most cashiers accept it. Some don't. YMMV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014