• Page :
  • Text Only
JesseLivermore said:   It cost me $3.69 for one pound of 80% sirloin/20% chuck hamburger ground in front of me, that is growth hormone & antibiotic free beef....

Not only was the homemade hamburger superior in every way to the Whopper, there was, and I am not exaggerating, at least 2x times as much meat in the homemade patty (honestly, it could have been more than 2x as much), when I pulled out the refrigerated Whopper for comparison.
You could well say "more than 10x as much meat" because 10x0 is still 0, so yours had more. The key being who-knows-what they put in their burger, while you put the good stuff.

Good gracious, after reading this thread, I am exhausted! LOL!!

To get back on topic, as some one else posted, you will have to pay full price for one whopper before you'll be able to snag one for 55 whole cents.

Merry Christmas!!!

A merry Christmas lump of coal present from BK. They still have buy one - get one FREE Whopper coupons in effect. Maybe they are just stupid or really forgetful. Happy Anniversary BK, may it be your last.

At my locak BK, it's buy any Whopper for regular price, get an original Whopper for 55 cents

skinflinto said:   ....you will have to pay full price for one whopper before you'll be able to snag one for 55 whole cents.

Not sure why this point has been missed, but the promotion is "pay full price for one whopper, then you'll be able to snag as many as you want for 55c each.

Been years since I have eaten at a BK...How much($)is a regular Whopper now?

"pay full price for one whopper, then you'll be able to snag as many as you want for 55c each"

That's not how my local BK interpreted it. They think it's one discount for one full price. Anyway, I
got 4, 2 for 2, and the whoppers are worse than Carl Jrs or In&Out. Not worth the deal.

got one today, haven't had one in a couple years...not very impressive. regular price is $3.29 in MI, so basically $2 each after the big sale. Not really much of a deal.

Went to Dollar General and on the receipt was a 2 for 1 whopper coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014