• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

You will love our newest FatWallet Holiday Giveaway, the HP ENVY TouchSmart Ultrabook 4t-1100 valued at $799.99!

Experience Windows 8 with the power of touch! This Intel Core i3 Ultra Slim Ultrabook is loaded with features that will knock your socks off! Starting from the sleek metal exterior, down to the HD Graphics. Forget about lugging around a huge computer. This eco-footprint ultra book weighs less than 4 pounds, and features a battery life of over 7 hours.

Music will never be the same with the HP collection, HP Connected Music, played through the Beats Audio™ technology with a booming subwoofer. The HP Backlit Keyboard gives you the power to work or play even in the dark! Protection is built-in with Intel® Identity Protection Technology and HP ProtectSmart which senses movement protecting your data from potential accidents. Boy, did I wish I had that when my home PC was hit with a virus.
I am sure jealous whoever wins this prize. My Toshiba laptop is slowly, but surely on its descent down. Having a brand new PC, along with a quality name like HP, would certainly put a big smile on anyone's face!

HP on FatWallet:

Here's how to enter for a chance to win a HP ENVY TouchSmart Ultrabook 4t-1100 valued at $799.99 from HP

Step 1: Fill out the form on Facebook or go to FatWallet Giveaway to enter.
Step 2: Visit the HP website and enjoy 3.0% Cash Back!

Eligibility: Eligible entries will be received between November 23th, 2012 12:01 am CST, and November 25st 2012 at 11:59 pm CST. Limit one entry per eligible individual.

Additional replies welcome but will not improve your odds of winning. One FatWallet member will be chosen randomly to receive the laptop at $799.99 from HP.

Please read the Official Rules of this giveaway.

(Hey NY, FL and RI members: You're also included in this Giveaway! So have at it & have fun!)

Winning member will be notified by PM (private message) and email.

Member Summary

HP Laptop (23.69kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014