20% off ALL UGG boots TODAY ONLY

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ripped from slikdeals. Props goesto robp!!!

20% off ALL UGG boots TODAY ONLY
So if you (or the woman in your life) have been wanting a pair of new UGG's, here's something to help lessen the blow on your wallet. Most places exclude UGGs from their coupon code, but this place does not, and they are an authorized retailer according to the UGG website.

The best part is this store seems to carry ALL UGG models, including new ones, in all sizes and colors, and you're not fighting hundreds of others to get ONE pair of clearance UGGs at a weird size.

get 20% off all items TODAY ONLY at shoe-store.net using coupon code BLACKFRIDAY
FREE SHIPPING also.

Coupon code works for all brands, not just UGG.
Just picked up a pair of the bailey button triplets, This is the BEST deal i've found on those particular UGG's yet.

UGG Bailey Button Triplet $183 [shoe-store.net]

UGG Classic Short Sparkles Holiday Shimmer Limited Edition Holiday 2012 $152 [shoe-store.net]

UGG Bailey Button $140 [shoe-store.net]

Adirondack II Imperial $136 [shoe-store.net]

... and so on.
Coupon code works on clearance items also, so there are some sick deals to be had.

Member Summary

uggs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › ugg
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FWIW, I purchased a pair of Uggs today using a "loophole" with Eastbay coupons. Ugg is excluded from their coupons, but the dollars off coupons seem to work as long as you have something else in your cart. It's still not a bargain, but that gave me the lowest price that I could find on the Uggs that I was looking for (Bailey Bow youth size).

Am I the only one who took advantage of their 20% off Black Friday code for Uggs? I find this company difficult to communicate with, they answer, with a recording, after 17 rings and still do not have the Uggs I ordered in stock.

Our daughter ordered a pair and they arrived last week without any issues.

Received the pair of UGGS that I ordered on 11/23 today...cut it a little close but when I emailed them last week asking if the order would arrive in time for Christmas I got a fast and real email (e.g. not a generic form) response assuring me my order would ship on Thursday and would arrive in time for xmas. Very nice and thanks to OP!

Previously, as posted, I was worried but I did receive my authentic Uggs ordered on 11/23 in fine shape ready for Xmas giving. Apparently, they are a very small shoe store, five employees, who are trying their best to confirm orders, etc. They did perform perfectly with the delivery of my Xmas gift Uggs. Kudos to them.

you can get them from neimanmarcus.com for the same price with free 2-day-air [plus points if you are incircle].

You can return them via mail or in store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.