BestBuy $40 off iPads

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I know there's a topic already but the search option is horrible. These are back in stock. I think they're releasing some every so often so if you miss your chance, keep checking.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-...

Also if you sync you AMEX you can get an extra $20 off. BTW, bought mine yesterday, it shipped today.

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ipad
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

its only $40 off now, not $60 off like yesterday.

Apple Store is $2 cheaper, at least on the base unit - before Cash Back credits anyway

10% cb from Discover card!!

$60 off at target 2

Please correct your title...it's only $40 at Best Buy

underprivileged said:   $60 off at target 2
$60 at Target is in the form of a GC. When BB had the $60 off the price that was a better deal. Unless of course you have Target REDcard for another 5% off.

hammer45 said:   Please correct your title...it's only $40 at Best Buy

Done. Sorry about that, the main page still says $60 off but when you put it in your cart I see that it's only $40.

Is any iPad2 available online at Target or BBY ? (looking for non retina version)

sunrise said:   Is any iPad2 available online at Target or BBY ? (looking for non retina version)

Also, $40 off... link

Just got the iPad3 32GB + $75 BBuy gift card bundle for $549. That's a much better deal than the $60 off ($539)which I got on Thanksgiving morning online. That one is due to be delivered today and I'll be returning it unopened tomorrow to my local BBuy store. Plus used my Chase Freedom w/ BBuy 5% Cash Back (5X UR pts). I have other items that I need from BBuy that I can use that $75 gc for so it's as good as cash to me. That makes the iPad $549.99 - 75 - 27.45 = $447.54

Very happy with this deal.

SquarePeggy said:   Just got the iPad3 32GB + $75 BBuy gift card bundle for $549. That's a much better deal than the $60 off ($539)which I got on Thanksgiving morning online. That one is due to be delivered today and I'll be returning it unopened tomorrow to my local BBuy store. Plus used my Chase Freedom w/ BBuy 5% Cash Back (5X UR pts). I have other items that I need from BBuy that I can use that $75 gc for so it's as good as cash to me. That makes the iPad $549.99 - 75 - 27.45 = $447.54

Very happy with this deal.

Did you get this today? I don't see any deals on BB and am in the market for an ipad.

Yes. About 1 hour ago. If you search Bbuy ipads and narrow it down to the 32GB White iPad 3rd Gen there will be the iPad alone then scroll down to find the bundle.

Edited to add that this is for my young daughter so won't need the capability to connect the tablet via a phone. That appears to be the difference between this model MD329LL/A and the $599 model MD514LL/A?

Very confusing the way Apple named them and the way BBuy has them listed online. If you use 32GB to filter, it removes the iPad w/ Retina Display $599 models and just shows the 3rd Gen models. When you do a compare of the two the 32GB is not listed in the "specs" of the w/ Retina Display model but the main difference is in the Wireless capability (WiFi only vs WiFi). Hope I'm understanding this correctly. Will have to ask the kids if I've ordered the right one!

SquarePeggy said:   Yes. About 1 hour ago. If you search Bbuy ipads and narrow it down to the 32GB White iPad 3rd Gen there will be the iPad alone then scroll down to find the bundle.

Edited to add that this is for my young daughter so won't need the capability to connect the tablet via a phone. That appears to be the difference between this model MD329LL/A and the $599 model MD514LL/A?

Very confusing the way Apple named them and the way BBuy has them listed online. If you use 32GB to filter, it removes the iPad w/ Retina Display $599 models and just shows the 3rd Gen models. When you do a compare of the two the 32GB is not listed in the "specs" of the w/ Retina Display model but the main difference is in the Wireless capability (WiFi only vs WiFi). Hope I'm understanding this correctly. Will have to ask the kids if I've ordered the right one!

Replying to my own post to add info. Thanksgiving day I bought the Ipad w/ Retina Display (Ipad 4?) for $539 on bbuy online. Today I bought the iPad 3rd gen (which is the one my daughter asked for) and $75 gc bundle for $549. Now I'm not sure which to return. She is ok w/ the "slower" processor and non HD facetime camera but I'm not sure I'm ok spending over $400 for something that is already obsolete. I guess I'll have to do a bit of research before I decide. Input welcome but this may not be the thread for this discussion...

SquarePeggy said:   Replying to my own post to add info. Thanksgiving day I bought the Ipad w/ Retina Display (Ipad 4?) for $539 on bbuy online. Today I bought the iPad 3rd gen (which is the one my daughter asked for) and $75 gc bundle for $549. Now I'm not sure which to return. She is ok w/ the "slower" processor and non HD facetime camera but I'm not sure I'm ok spending over $400 for something that is already obsolete. I guess I'll have to do a bit of research before I decide. Input welcome but this may not be the thread for this discussion...

My two cents ...
Depending on your/her usage extent for Facetime ... thats probably a non-issue. So it comes down to processor and how many existing accessories you have with the 30 pin dock connector. The dock connector difference seems to be the bigger issue for people where I work ... if they have a ton of accessories already they dont want to worry about carrying around additional adapters/cables.

Thanks for the input. I think we've decided to go w/ the iPad 3. I did some quick research and read a few reviews of 3 vs. 4. The discernible difference in speed for the newer model is not enough to make it worth the price difference for what my daughter will be using it for and her Facetime usage is pretty limited. She's had an iPod touch for a few years so she does have a fair amount of accessories but not sure how many of them are useful for the iPad other than the various wall and car chargers. I'm going to wait for the 3 to arrive before I give up the deal I got on the 4... just in case I get one of those "item backordered" emails from bb. Must have one for Xmas morning.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014