• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

nice price, even without a freebie added in

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

N40L server (9.34kB)
Thanks mooncusser
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Nice find. Wish I would have seen this prior to starting my build last night.

Actually, that's about the normal deal price for this server.

If you look back in the archive, you'll see that it goes for that price with WHS 2011 thrown in pretty frequently; sometimes they throw in a 1T drive with it.

Earlier this year it popped up for $190 with a 16g thumbdrive in the bundle (but no OS).

Great server BTW, relatively quiet and cool (although, I've got it all by itself in separate area) I'm running WHS. I have all the music, photos, recorded TV, etc stored there, so any PC can get to it, and it keeps everything backed up.

it's been north of $300 lately, so this is decent

Price History

mooncusser said:   it's been north of $300 lately, so this is decent

Price History
The price trackers never show the instant rebate/discount prices though or take package deal into account. According to that, the lowest it has ever been is $250, but I got it for $190 last Feb. Again, no knocking it, that is a decent price if you're looking to buy, just saying that if you aren't in any hurry, it does sometimes go lower or include some other bonuses.

x (152.20kB)
Disclaimer
you win

I notice that Newegg has their "iron egg" guarantee where they would claim to price match to anyone finding a cheaper price through Christmas. I suppose that means that we won't see a better price, if one is to be offered, until Jan 2013? (at least from Newegg)

As of 12/14/12 around 3pm pacific the price shows as $319.99 for me with a $30 rebate for a total of $289.99 rather than the $259.99 listed in this thread?

oddant said: As of 12/14/12 around 3pm pacific the price shows as $319.99 for me with a $30 rebate for a total of $289.99 rather than the $259.99 listed in this thread?
Try looking at the date of the deal...November 23rd.

oddant said:   As of 12/14/12 around 3pm pacific the price shows as $319.99 for me with a $30 rebate for a total of $289.99 rather than the $259.99 listed in this thread?Wow, member since 2007 and that is your first post? That has to be a record.

BTW, you might notice that it is in the EXPIRED deals section.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014