Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002I0JZOC/

Product Features

All-in-one Limited Edition
Assassin's Creed III Liberation
PS Vita Wi-Fi system
4GB Memory Card

It includes a Download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and a 3-Month PlayStation Plus, also a $10 Gift Card toward Assassin's Creed 3 for ps3 or xbox

Update:
This link tells you more about it, apparently it's not been moved to Gold Box Deal

Member Summary

vita
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Actual Promotion Link with more details:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?&docId=1000855101&
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

+1

Great deal!

this is now deal of the day

Awesome deal, been waiting for a good one for Playstation Vita, thanks for the post. +1

Damn, I didn't plan on buying (2) of these when I found it on sale today but I just ordered a 2nd.. some nephew is gonna be pretty damn lucky this Christmas.

forzaINTER said:   Damn, I didn't plan on buying (2) of these when I found it on sale today but I just ordered a 2nd.. some nephew is gonna be pretty damn lucky this Christmas.

Aren't uncles the best.
I just bought my nephew this bundle also....though, I'll be keeping the $10 credit for myself.

Just placed an order, even though I'm still on the fence about keeping it.

With an ipad, PS3, and 360 in the house, I just don't see the appeal of buying a handheld device that costs just as much as a PS3 that doubles as a 3D BluRay player, or a 360 that lets me play Halo 4 multiplayer on the big screen.

Plus, the library for the Vita is so lackluster at the moment that I'm afraid Sony will just altogether drop the console from lack of publisher support.

Acguy said:   Just placed an order, even though I'm still on the fence about keeping it.

With an ipad, PS3, and 360 in the house, I just don't see the appeal of buying a handheld device that costs just as much as a PS3 that doubles as a 3D BluRay player, or a 360 that lets me play Halo 4 multiplayer on the big screen.

Plus, the library for the Vita is so lackluster at the moment that I'm afraid Sony will just altogether drop the console from lack of publisher support.

Yeah I wouldn't buy it for myself either, the kids on the othe hand..

Dead

I just realized I have to order the Battle Royale on Amazon, but how do I get the 3 free months online plus?
Thanks in advance an Happy Holidays all

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014