• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Newegg has the 3TB internal drive for $89.99 + Free Shipping.

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks, never done refusing shipment before... will pop my cherry now.

SteelRing (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 6:06p) |

*SOLD OUT*
I was just reading the mixed reviews to push myself to buy something I can use, and dont have a need for it.
I ... (more)

poisonz (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 6:57p) |

Had a refused shipment experience with them and got hit with a restocking fee that my credit card comapany
could not get ... (more)

retiredlawman (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 8:00p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Glad this is back in stock! In for one. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP!

2 year warranty

How long till Amazon pricematches

in for 1, thanks.

nice.

Thank you OP!

Cancelled my Amazon order & bought from Newegg. Cheaper, CashBack, & faster shipping FTW!

in for one

in for one. Thanks!

In for one. Thank you, OP!

Jahx said:   in for one

Apparently, that is the only choice. I placed a second order for another drive, and they cancelled it. Only one drive per 48 hours.

russ0519 said:   How long till Amazon pricematches

It is currently the Lightning Deal at $89.99

This price is good for the next 20 minutes.

requesting the cancellation from yesterday's lightning deal... then trying to add the new lightning deal from today to cart, it won't let me checkout, keep changing the quantity back to 0 saying something about a limit. WTF. so the deal of different days and different price is counted as the same deal, WTF ama70n... i'm buying from egg

harlock001 said:   Jahx said:   in for one

Apparently, that is the only choice. I placed a second order for another drive, and they cancelled it. Only one drive per 48 hours.

I did order two drives within couple of hours and it worked fine. One was external and other internal. In addition, I was able to add another order of this drive, I just didnt click on the submit order portion.

in for one - and still enjoying my free Shoprunner 2 day from last BF

ComeOnNow said:   harlock001 said:   Jahx said:   in for one

I did order two drives within couple of hours and it worked fine. One was external and other internal. In addition, I was able to add another order of this drive, I just didnt click on the submit order portion.

The cancellation ocurred after submitting the order, but before the credit card was charged.

Missed this earlier, glad it's available on Black Friday. In for one. Thanks OP.

harlock001 said:   
The cancellation ocurred after submitting the order, but before the credit card was charged.

Bummer...

sonofabitch, ama70n is refusing to cancel my order..... dont really want to wait at the door all day long just to refuse shipment with UPS guy. what to do

SteelRing said:   sonofabitch, ama70n is refusing to cancel my order..... dont really want to wait at the door all day long just to refuse shipment with UPS guy. what to do

Don't open it. Take it to a ups depot and say you are refusing shipment.

balsalm9 said:   SteelRing said:   sonofabitch, ama70n is refusing to cancel my order..... dont really want to wait at the door all day long just to refuse shipment with UPS guy. what to do

Don't open it. Take it to a ups depot and say you are refusing shipment.
thanks, never done refusing shipment before... will pop my cherry now.

*SOLD OUT*
I was just reading the mixed reviews to push myself to buy something I can use, and dont have a need for it.
I often ready from 1 star to 4 stars. It showed sold out, while I was reading 4 stars reviews.
Mainly, its like a 2.7Tb HDD. I still have mix of 2TB and 1.5Tbs HDD on my shelf and has not yet installed.
The size is great to kept all my files from different computers into one place. Oh well, I just made my wallet a $89.99+tax fatter.

Had a refused shipment experience with them and got hit with a restocking fee that my credit card comapany
could not get them to remove. Stuck me $24.00 for nothing. And this was not trying to save a buck from
someone else....I realized the item had a very bad rep after had ordered it. This drives bottom reviews
would make me think twice from ordering it at half the price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014