rated:
0W-30, 0W-40, 5W-30, 5W-20, etc.

Advance Auto Parts

Member Summary

mobil 1
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP. Got some 0W40 and 5W30 Extended Performance (which was an extra .50/qt).

I'm no fan of Wallyworld, but their everyday price for 5 quart Mobil 1 is $24.97.

I am trying to use the 33% off on orders over $50 coupon on Mobil 1 but it won't apply. I don't see in the fine print where it excludes it.

corphq9 said:   I am trying to use the 33% off on orders over $50 coupon on Mobil 1 but it won't apply. I don't see in the fine print where it excludes it.
Right on the product page it says in red: This item is not eligible for promotional discounts, coupons or special offers.

This is an awesome deal. I bought 40 quarts of it to save up for the next few years.

smoking deal, thanks OP!

gofer2005 said:   0W-30, 0W-40, 5W-30, 5W-20, etc.

Advance Auto Parts

Thanks hard to find a good price on 0w-40

labboypro said:   I'm no fan of Wallyworld, but their everyday price for 5 quart Mobil 1 is $24.97.

Which is great ... but none of them in my area carry the 0w-40 in the 5qt jug that my VW needs :/

More info on 0w-40 (and Mobil 1) can be found in this thread

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1229247/

Too late to purchase in pepboys as it was a Friday only special.

It looks like it is $4.99 for all Mobil oil and $0.50 more for Extended Mileage.

I remember 5qt of Mobil + Mobil filter = $30 + Tax + S&H (free for in-store pickup).
So this deal is 5 x $5 = $25 (no filter). Mobil filter is $13. So not that great of a deal compared to their seasonal $30 sale. Unless there is a coupon to take more $$$ off, I say pass on this deal.

wmnetid said:   corphq9 said:   I am trying to use the 33% off on orders over $50 coupon on Mobil 1 but it won't apply. I don't see in the fine print where it excludes it.
Right on the product page it says in red: This item is not eligible for promotional discounts, coupons or special offers.

That is true. Any deal or discount cannot be used with any promotional code at AA. Codes only work for regular priced items.

I just try adding 5qt of extended mileage and mobil filter = $37. Mobil filter is listed at $10 ($3 off). It would let you enter the codes FRIDAY23. Their code NV24 did take $2 off the filter making it $35. There is a $10 off for referring a friend.

Can' t find it. Will they do the oil change with oil purchase?
Anyone?
Thanks

neochaos said:   It looks like it is $4.99 for all Mobil oil and $0.50 more for Extended Mileage.

I remember 5qt of Mobil + Mobil filter = $30 + Tax + S&H (free for in-store pickup).
So this deal is 5 x $5 = $25 (no filter). Mobil filter is $13. So not that great of a deal compared to their seasonal $30 sale. Unless there is a coupon to take more $$$ off, I say pass on this deal.

wmnetid said:   corphq9 said:   I am trying to use the 33% off on orders over $50 coupon on Mobil 1 but it won't apply. I don't see in the fine print where it excludes it.

That is true. Any deal or discount cannot be used with any promotional code at AA. Codes only work for regular priced items.

I just try adding 5qt of extended mileage and mobil filter = $37. Mobil filter is listed at $10 ($3 off). It would let you enter the codes FRIDAY23. Their code NV24 did take $2 off the filter making it $35. There is a $10 off for referring a friend.

A lot of Mobil 1 filters are available through Amazon for about $8, free shipping with prime. Just be warned, their cross-listing for car models and oil filters is horrible so look up which filter you need elsewhere.

This includes quarts of high mileage Mobil 1(for us at the same price), so it is a really good deal. I ordered Wednesday night for in-store pickup.

Coupon won't work, but Advance Auto through ShopDiscover has 10% Plus extra 5% CashBack Bonus
For those without a Discover Card, ebates has 6% CashBack.

FW has 8% CashBack at AAP right now

Bizatch said:   FW has 8% CashBack at AAP right now
I went through ebates for 11% CB

Edit
Sorry, no time machine - but that was yesterday. CB is now 6% as mentioned in an earlier post.

I ordered 5qt yesterday, 0-40 for my Benz.
Puralator oilfilter, 5000lbs trailer chain (to use as a bicycle lock) and grime boss towels= $51

Used 25% off coupon code (it did not apply to oil), will also get $25 of next $50 order.

why won't motor oil come up for me on the website?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014