rated:

Member Summary

PS3 250 GB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice and its my first PS3......i got for 150$ in WalMart with PM with NFM!! the associate have asked me to wait inside the electronics section for 3 hrs to get this

WWW.NFM.COM ( has both XBOX and PS3 for 199$ + 50 $ GIFT CARD) - OMAHA,NE. So have shown the AD and got this.......

now its time to buy some game(S) and i never ever know wht to buy...can anyone suggest what games to buy today pls? so i can grab them in stores...oks help me out!!

Thanks!

mvkkreddy said:   nice and its my first PS3......i got for 150$ in WalMart with PM with NFM!! the associate have asked me to wait inside the electronics section for 3 hrs to get this

WWW.NFM.COM ( has both XBOX and PS3 for 199$ + 50 $ GIFT CARD) - OMAHA,NE. So have shown the AD and got this.......

now its time to buy some game(S) and i never ever know wht to buy...can anyone suggest what games to buy today pls? so i can grab them in stores...oks help me out!!

Get Demon's Souls & LBP 2 or Borderlands. All are very good games

Still available at best buy

joedrobin2002 said:   Still available at best buy

Showing in-store pick-up only for me. Watch out with that, here was my experience from earlier today, posted on their forums here:

I placed an order today for the PS3 Infamous 250GB bundle at $199.99. I decided to do in-store pickup. I received an order confirmation but never received a "ready for pickup" email. The email said it typically took 45 minutes. After an hour and a half, I decided to go to the store figuring it would be ready soon for me.

I got to the store and still hadn't gotten my confirmation email, so I decided to browse around looking at stuff. I went to the PS3 section and saw a guy pick up the last PS3 Infamous bundle on the shelf. No big deal I figured, mine is probably already pulled and waiting for me. I headed over to the pick-up counter....none in stock! Are you kidding me? I told the lady I just watched someone walk out with one. She said sorry and there's nothing she could do, and she cancelled the order.

I passed up an opportunity to buy online elsewhere to buy from bestbuy.com. I will not soon make that mistake again! Super frustrating experience, now all of the other online retailers are out of stuck and I am out of luck. Closest option available is $280 -- I'm not about to shell out another $80 for basically the same thing...not very good customer service!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014