• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Butcherboy said:   http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/

Amazon Lightning Deals are To The Right Of The Page ------------->>>>>>>>>>>

Will Sell Out Fast.

Gone before 5pm.

That was less than 10 seconds...what a waste of time.

marayatano said:   Less than a faction of a second, and it is all claimed! WTF!?!?!?!

Wow, waitlist is full! Less than a fraction of a second. LOL

I clicked add to cart at 5:00:00.3 and was already 500 waitlist by the time Amazon did its thing.

Nah I got one pretty easy came out to 113.12 after taxes and CA recycling so on

Dil

got one...thanks OP

drat!

Ridiculous!

SCORE !!!

nailed one

Anyone get one? I couldn't refresh fast enough

hahah 1 minute? 3 minutes? the interweb rulez

I wonder how many they sold?

I bet they only had 10 for sale during the lightning deal. LOL

sold out as soon as I clicked on it at 5pm

Sweet, scored two.

Amazon That was a loAD OF cRaP !

superstein61 said:   SCORE !!!

nailed one

how did you do / get 1? i've been waiting online to add to cart right at when became available but didn't process. guess my internet connection isn't fast enough

does Amazon kick you off of a wait list after a certain amount of time?

Got one, thx BB!

Score one as well. Within 15 seconds, I made sure that I am fully logged in by entering my Amazon password on a second screen. the minute the goldbox special changed, I use my bionic finger and click add and checked out within 2 seconds.

danhouston said:   superstein61 said:   SCORE !!!

nailed one

how did you do / get 1? i've been waiting online to add to cart right at when became available but didn't process. guess my internet connection isn't fast enough

Just clicked when it became available. No magic formula.

Scored one on my iPod touch. Read this thread at 857 est and said, hmm let's try it. Did anyone else see that it was $179 in their cart? It better price down to $97 or I'll be pissed!

jakejames6 said:   Scored one on my iPod touch. Read this thread at 857 est and said, hmm let's try it. Did anyone else see that it was $179 in their cart? It better price down to $97 or I'll be pissed!

you missed it from what it looks like

jakejames6 said:   Scored one on my iPod touch. Read this thread at 857 est and said, hmm let's try it. Did anyone else see that it was $179 in their cart? It better price down to $97 or I'll be pissed!

You effed up. You had to add one of the special $97 ones from the goldbox or BF link when it popped. Anyone could have or still can buy one for 179. Enjoy your new TV

I got one, but that was crazy! The page updated. I added to cart and the button went wonky and said 18 minutes to go. Now people are flooding the item page with bogus 1 Star reviews.

I got one!!!! whooo hoooo!!

YESS!!! Got one!

Ha Ha what a joke was logged in ready to go must have had about 10 to sell. Oh well 720p not the end of the world for crappy brand!!

If anyone wants one please PM me. I did get one but may not keep it.

Did your final total say $97 after an $82 promotion credit? Otherwise you didn't get the deal.

There were 7 reviews before the sale. Now there are 48 and climbing. I guess people got their TVs already...

I actually paid the whole 179, then chatted up support and had them adjust the price. They didn't help until I asked to cancel the order. Just pretend to not know how these deals work.

Put it in my cart. Amazon asked me for a login. Once I input the info, the system gave me an error.
Of course, I had to go back an it was all gone.

RM

alamo11 said:   I actually paid the whole 179, then chatted up support and had them adjust the price. They didn't help until I asked to cancel the order. Just pretend to not know how these deals work.

Well played sir, guess we should have tried this, near 0 to lose. Just cancel if they dont adjust.

alamo11 said:   I actually paid the whole 179, then chatted up support and had them adjust the price. They didn't help until I asked to cancel the order. Just pretend to not know how these deals work.

I hope your comment a few posts above was after you got the price adjust ... "YESS!!! Got one!" ... LOL

Got one... Ill post a review on how it actually looks when I get it on Wednesday

flap said:   alamo11 said:   I actually paid the whole 179, then chatted up support and had them adjust the price. They didn't help until I asked to cancel the order. Just pretend to not know how these deals work.

I hope your comment a few posts above was after you got the price adjust ... "YESS!!! Got one!" ... LOL

Yeah.. It was just as I got off the chat with Mr. India.. Very happy to get the deal.

superstein61 said:   SCORE !!!

nailed one

Luck if you get it.Post the pic once you get it!

They wouldn't adjust my order, bastards. I threatened to quit prime, quit buying kindle books, go buy a bunch of apple stuff, etc. and they basically told me to go pound sand. They cancelled my order. She did say that if I still wanted the tv they have it in stock at $179. I told her to tell jeff bezos to kiss my a$$.

flap said:   alamo11 said:   I actually paid the whole 179, then chatted up support and had them adjust the price. They didn't help until I asked to cancel the order. Just pretend to not know how these deals work.

Amazon Email
Disclaimer
jakejames6 said:   They wouldn't adjust my order, bastards. I threatened to quit prime, quit buying kindle books, go buy a bunch of apple stuff, etc. and they basically told me to go pound sand. They cancelled my order. She did say that if I still wanted the tv they have it in stock at $179. I told her to tell jeff bezos to kiss my a$$.

I didn't print the chat log, I do have the email Mr.India sent..

Thanks alamo11, I had them call me and got a different cust serv rep. She gave me the TV for $97 since I have been a customer since 2003.

alamo11 said:   jakejames6 said:   They wouldn't adjust my order, bastards. I threatened to quit prime, quit buying kindle books, go buy a bunch of apple stuff, etc. and they basically told me to go pound sand. They cancelled my order. She did say that if I still wanted the tv they have it in stock at $179. I told her to tell jeff bezos to kiss my a$$.

I didn't print the chat log, I do have the email Mr.India sent..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.