• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
I got one right at 5PM PST. I actually stumbled at checkout I was like who sent me a $82 giftcard I removed it out of my cart then I realized it was discounted for the TV so I had to get my cart refreshed took me a few minutes to do it.

I forgot to add/check the Squaretrade 3-Year warranty right underneath that said $24.98

I've had pretty good luck this year with lightning deals. Got the 60" Vizio and this. Last year I didn't get jack.

do they have any similar 55-60" inch lightening deals coming up this weekend?

Haier L32A2120, came in today, that was fast maybe it was my prime membership, so I wanted to find a wall mount for it and went to Haier website and they don't even have the tv listed as a model?

Dil

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.