Will Sell Out Fast.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Haier 32-Inch LCD HDTV with 720p Full HD
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I've had pretty good luck this year with lightning deals. Got the 60" Vizio and this. Last year I didn't get jack.

afbond03 (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 9:20p) |

do they have any similar 55-60" inch lightening deals coming up this weekend?

vickh (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 11:08p) |

Haier L32A2120, came in today, that was fast maybe it was my prime membership, so I wanted to find a wall mount for it a... (more)

Dilbertic (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 1:09a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is hot will sell out fast

No point in trying. Every other TV deal has sold out in < than one tenth of a second. Most screens showed a full waitlist before it ever loaded.

jd2010 said:   No point in trying. Every other TV deal has sold out in < than one tenth of a second. Most screens showed a full waitlist before it ever loaded.

jd2010, Someone is getting them.

In the past years I have got in on some of these deals.

do you know what TV it is?

drew2money said:   do you know what TV it is?

No,
If I find out I will post in title.

My guess is that it's the Haier L32A2120 based off of previous information out on the Internet. Out of all their offered TVs the last couple of days, this is expected to have some of the most interest, even though it's a low quality TV in comparison with some of the other brands that have been offered. Good luck!

From an earlier FatWallet posting it is apparently going to be this tv...

Haier L32A2120 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV

Nice job klamen!

You beat my post by a few seconds.

jasmo said:   Nice job klamen!

You beat my post by a few seconds.

Great minds things alike, jasmo. Figured I'd help where I can, got all the TVs I need the past two days.

Bet it's a Coby or a Haier.

Didn't post it hear cause I wanted at least a chance of getting it! No I have no chance in Hell since posted on FW. Thanks a lot OP

Red to discourage others from looking at thread....

I see it as a BF lightning deal, not in the goldbox also...

Edit: I now see it there also, which makes me curious which place gives better odds loading, lol

Crap Deal. Stay away. TV will rott inside out.

COngrats to the 10 people that get in on this deal!

opathal said:   COngrats to the 10 people that get in on this deal!

Thanks!
haha

game on suckas

Haier is ok. My 42 inch works fine. I had that 32 inch model when it was around $400 3 years ago. The picture is better than the emerson I bought last year at WalMart.

o1die said:   Haier is ok. My 42 inch works fine. I had that 32 inch model when it was around $400 3 years ago. The picture is better than the emerson I bought last year at WalMart.

For a second, I thought you were calling your junior Haier and it's 42 inches long Just a little stress breaker

good luck! less than 1 minute to go!

Ridiculous. already sold out

500+ on waitlist, lol

Haier 32-Inch LCD HDTV with 720p Full HD

Went straight to wait list after a nano second.

Less than a faction of a second, and it is all claimed! WTF!?!?!?!

that wAS FAST! 100% CLAIMED

GONE

crap...couldn't even get waitlisted...lol!

Clicked it at the first second. Am 500+ on the wait list. Booooo

What is a wait list? 2 seconds it was gone.

Yep, instantly sold out with full waitlist

Haha, that was hilarious.

I just click on 4:59 and refresh at 5pm and it showed sold out.. that is lightening fast deal...lol

WTF added to cart then disappeared!!!

What a joke.

wow what bullshit i clicked add at <1second into deal and it was all claimed????

outrage, missed it!

what the hell was that ? I clicked 'claim' the instant it came on and it was gone...all of a second or less !! this is insane

Skipping 44 Messages...
Haier L32A2120, came in today, that was fast maybe it was my prime membership, so I wanted to find a wall mount for it and went to Haier website and they don't even have the tv listed as a model?

Dil

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014