• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman 255 pc. Mechanics Tool Set with Lift Top Storage Chest @ MyGofer.com - $134.99 after Coupon
was $299.99
Buy Online, Pick Up in Store

Coupons
GET10 - 10% off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

MyGofer
See MyGofer discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Wow that's a great deal. Sears always has it for $150-170 every BF. This is a perfect set for the weekend mechanic. It has just enough tools to get you in over your head.

I would jump on that if there were not so many bad reviews on the case

Replacement said:   I would jump on that if there were not so many bad reviews on the case

Yeah I have the set and the case is pretty weak. I leave mine on a shelf in the garage and try not to move it around.

I bought it for $135 plus tax from Sears.com. This is a great deal. The case is OK. I leave mine on the shelf and do not move it around. I haven't had any problems with it and was able to save money tuning up my truck.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014