Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile discounts that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought this thing for $50 without any airtime a couple weeks ago. This is a great deal!

Does it work on Macs yet? Back in the day I wanted to get one from Tmobile on prepaid and it was Windows only. From the looks, it doesn't specify.

Can't get to the site to buy it. I just keep ending up at their phone selling site.

The Product links describes that it has Mac Capability..

From the Product Page-

Windows and Mac capability
Device can work with most laptop computers running either Windows 7, XP, Vista, or MAC OS X 10.4 or higher.

I agree, this is a very good deal. The Air Cards are usually $40-$75 by themselves, without a data plan.

Is this card locked to T-Mobile? Can it be unlocked like T-Mobile pre-paid phone after 3 months?

And when I tried using this $15 two weeks ago, t-mob said it's expired.

Yet another scam of t-mobbers...

When this thing works it is really slow and keeps getting cut, that is if you get it to work.

It seems like you might as well just tether your phone to your laptop and save a lot of money doing it.

DarkKenshinX said:   It seems like you might as well just tether your phone to your laptop and save a lot of money doing it.Are you talking about letting T-Mobile catch him later without paying $15 monthly?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014