Frys One-Day Saturday In-Store ad is up...

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fry's posted their new Saturday One day sale ad up... Some items may be available online as well...

Frys Ad

Member Summary

Frys One-Day Saturday In-Store ad
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know what 55" tv they have?

Can anyone access te coffee maker? I have bee refreshing the page like crazy for the past hour.

I can try ,what,s the link for coffee maker?

upengan78 said:   I can try ,what,s the link for coffee maker?

It's the first Ad page all the way at the bottom, but here is the link as well. Been trying since this post was up. I missed the JC Penny one and I wasn't palnning to get the Macy one becuse all I really need is this one and maybe the blender but the shipping kills it.

http://www.frys.com/product/6878226?site=sa:adpages page:P1_SAT date:112412

Anyone have any guesses as to the make and model of the "60 inch Major Brand Name High Definition Television?" It's on pg 8. Thanks!

Lg?

looks like a plasma. Nowadays I only see LG, Samsung, and Panasonic still making plasmas. If I had to guess, it would be the Samsung PN60E530

Thanks OP for posting this link.

it is Panasonic TC-P60U50. Good deal?

The 47 inch on the front page in this one:

Link

Only $449!

SNappiKatt said:   The 47 inch on the front page in this one:

Link

Only $449!

thanks for finding it. sometimes, it's like where's waldo with fry's 1997 website and decrepit (before the dawn of google) search engine.

correction, not found. stupid effin frys. model number: 0 results. item number 0 results.

sold out in my area. and it's 499. not 449. plus fry's might try to force the delivery charge, ($70) buy ymmv as i think they recently changed policy to up to 47" (from 42") being acceptable for walkout.

I just picked up on instore in early morning for $499 47LM4600. I saw it was $449 in Sacramento area. Does anyone get it for $449? if so, can you upload the receipt, I could get price adjustment.

Thanks

I got mine for $449 in WIlsonville, OR! I can upload the receipt for you tomorrow. Sorry for the bad link I swear it worked yesterday!

Thank in adv

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014