• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
costco.com has had $150 discount for on this model since 10/13. However, AFAIK, it went out of stock shortly, but it appears that they have it in stock again now.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 - $899 + $29.95 shipping (link)
i7-3610QM / 1920x1080 / 8GB RAM / 750GB HDD + 32GB SSD / Blu-ray burner / NVIDIA GTX 660M (2GB)

Granted that this one has Windows 7, but if you want to, you can easily (and legitimately) upgrade it to Windows 8 Pro for $15 from Microsoft. When you consider other laptop manufacturers charge $70-80 for the Windows 8 Pro upgrade from an non-pro version of Windows 8, this actually sounds like a better deal to me.

FYI, Lenovo currently has the same model with an inferior configuration ( 16GB SSD vs 32GB SSD, blu-ray reader vs writer, etc, 1-year warranty vs. 2-year ) at ~$1100 after Black Friday discount.

If you have an AMEX card, you can also sweeten the deal with American Express - Facebook Sync that will credit you back $25 for this purchase.

Member Summary

i7-3610QM / 1920x1080 (21.13kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

That's a great laptop.. I'm tempted, but will wait out for Cyber Monday to see if anything else comes up.

If I didn't have to pay tax I'd grab one right now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014