• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Details: Link

Promotion Code: CITIBNK2

Highlights:

Get a $10 discount off your next purchase of $50 or more when you use your Citi credit card to purchase $50 or more of eligible products sold by Amazon.com. If you complete a qualifying purchase today, you will be eligible to receive an individual promotion code for a $10 discount on a subsequent qualifying purchase of $50 or more of eligible products sold by Amazon.com made with your Citi credit card.* Today’s Citi credit card promotion expires at 11:59PM PST on November 24, 2012. The individual promotion code will expire at 11:59PM PST on January 14, 2013. *Restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions below.

To receive a $10 discount off your next purchase of $50 or more:

Initial qualifying purchase:

1. Add $50 or more of eligible products sold by Amazon.com to your Shopping Cart via the "Add to Cart" button on each respective product detail page.

2. At checkout, select your Citi credit card as your method of payment.

3. At checkout, enter group promotion code "CITIBNK2" in the "Gift Cards and Promotional Codes" area, and click the "Apply" button. The group promotion code is only valid for 24 hours (12:01AM PST to 11:59PM PST on November 24, 2012).

4. Place your order.

5. By December 18, 2012, Amazon.com will send you an individual promotion code for a $10 discount at the email address listed on the Amazon.com account used to make your initial qualifying purchase. The individual promotion code will expire at 11:59PM PST on January 14, 2013.

Subsequent qualifying purchase:

6. To use the individual promotion code for a $10 discount on a subsequent qualifying purchase, add $50 or more of eligible products sold by Amazon.com to your Shopping Cart via the "Add to Cart" button on each respective product detail page.

7. At checkout, select your Citi credit card as your method of payment.

8. At checkout, enter the individual promotion code emailed to you in the "Gift Cards and Promotional Codes" area, and click the "Apply" button. The individual promotion code will expire at 11:59PM PST on January 14, 2013. The discount amount will be reflected in your Order Summary for this subsequent qualifying purchase.

9. Place your order, and enjoy your $10 discount.

Full Terms: Link

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

10$ promo code will be sent on Dec18, and $10 is just for $100, 1% deal, why I bother?

courzen said:   10$ promo code will be sent on Dec18, and $10 is just for $100, 1% deal, why I bother?

you mean 10% deal?

Can I use to buy giftcard?

So let me get this straight:

I have to SPENT $50 in order to get $10 OFF another purchase of $50. Or Spent $100 and get $10 off! So instead of just wasting $50 to get some $$$ back, I have to waste EVEN MORE MONEY to get a loudsy 10% off? What the hell is wrong with you Amazon?!

Why can't you just off me $10 off THAT order?

10% off at Amazon is a lot, especially since Citi Freedom is the go to card for Amazon purchases anyways. Thanks OP

eron08 said:   10% off at Amazon is a lot, especially since Citi Freedom is the go to card for Amazon purchases anyways. Thanks OP
Citi Forward, I know what you meant.

Deleted.

The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase

same. how can one possibly know what is eligible and what is not. what a stupid marketing promo.

"There was a problem
The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

trying to buy 8GB X-Fi Mobile SD card - $59.99 w/ Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards (virtual card number)

Agree. For $10 it's not worth the trouble. 10% sounds good, but you only get 10% for $100 and you have to make 2 purchases with so-called qualified merchandise. Plus this whole thing will drag a while.
Thanks to OP. But it is a stupid promotion.

hakujin said:   same. how can one possibly know what is eligible and what is not. what a stupid marketing promo.

"There was a problem
The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

trying to buy 8GB X-Fi Mobile SD card - $59.99 w/ Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards (virtual card number)

rep couldn't figure it out either; escalated to mkt dept. wouldn't have even bothered but was buying the sd card anyway and thinking is maybe they'll just give me $10 off this order to make up for the 'dolti-ish' promo.

Just bought Invicta Men's 1108 Corduba Collection Black Dial Black Leather Watch, $50-$10 is a good deal for my farther. Hope I can get 6% CB from FW.

Thanks OP! I am going to give this a shot.

yet another child left behind

courzen said:   10$ promo code will be sent on Dec18, and $10 is just for $100, 1% deal, why I bother?

Thanks OP! Got it to work after chatting with support ("Jack" had to manually apply it to the order). I was getting the same error message as others: "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

i realized i had to buy items that were sold by Amazon. i kept adding things to my cart there were sold by other merchants but fulfilled by Amazon

I managed to get it to work, but I've never used one of these promo codes before. It said "Promo code applied" before I checked out, but there's nothing on the invoice or email confirmation to say that later.

Any additional confirmation forthcoming? When Amazon says 'By Dec 18th' does it generally take them that long to send codes out?

anyway, did order using citi tonight. will see what happens.

never worked for me. Amazon just issued a 10 credit. problem solved.

Did anyone get this promo code or get some kind of confirmation yet? I ask because although my purchase was over $50, the actual amount charged to my card was <$50 because I had an existing Amazon credit that brought the total below the amount.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014