Cyber Monday deals started at kohls.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Use coupon CYBER20 for 20% off.
This coupon now can be used with 10% discover CashBack as well (listed at shopdiscover)

Offer ends Nov 27

Free shipping no minimum

Member Summary

Kohl's
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
WTF, If I apply 20% off coupon, KC is taken off before coupon is applied and 20% works only on net of order amount - KC.... (more)

jhapki (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 8:08p) |

Please post KMRC sucess in case someone tried

rockdeal (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 8:18p) |

rockdeal (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 8:18p) |

Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SAVINGS15
    15% off any order (expires 10/27/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Price of many items have gone up since.

Edit: The OP has now been amended to include this information..

It says free shipping no minimum in a banner. The banner clicks through to these details.

Are you getting confirmation emails and Kohls cash sent quickly? In the past, those were almost immediate, but I haven't even gotten a confirmation email for my order.

I wish the companies would know what 'Monday' means as well as 'Friday'..
Can't stay at home all weekends for 'Monday' deal.

awhosit said:   I wish the companies would know what 'Monday' means as well as 'Friday'..
Can't stay at home all weekends for 'Monday' deal.

But you've got nothing better to do Monday than shop?

Cool thanks OP... bought the Keurig b40 I was looking at yesterday for $119 and saved 5% more! $119.99 - 20% - $30 KC - $9 Shopdiscover = $63 in savings!

Need a dress but the selection is so limited.

almost the same deal on the KitchenAid Pro 600 mixer, but a little more money OOP that becomes KC. still a bit out of my range. thanks OP

Anyone have a clue as to when next 30% period will be?

11-29 thru 12-3 25% off
GIFTGIVING25

MeIsCheap said:   almost the same deal on the KitchenAid Pro 600 mixer, but a little more money OOP that becomes KC. still a bit out of my range. thanks OP

If you live near a Kohl's, print out the price from this link: http://www.everythingkitchens.com/kitchen_aid_pro_600.html
and ask them to pricematch. I found it on SD, and was successful doing it at my local Kohl's, plus I applied for a charge and got an additional 20% off of the price matched price of $359, plus the $50 rebate. I was finally able to afford to get this for my mother for Christmas.

I have a bunch of Kohls cash that is good from 11/26-12/3 I'm looking for the best fatwallet way to spend it....yesterdays mail had a card with codes in it.... good 11-29 thru 12-3 20% off everything promo code snowfallin 25% off when you spend more than $100 promo code iceskate

What kind of a Senior Member are you, still asking noob questions?

Convert it to KMRC, then spend on whatever, whenever you wish.

champthedoberman said:   11-29 thru 12-3 25% off
GIFTGIVING25

have to spend $100 or more

theedge103 said:   Cool thanks OP... bought the Keurig b40 I was looking at yesterday for $119 and saved 5% more! $119.99 - 20% - $30 KC - $9 Shopdiscover = $63 in savings!

KC doesn't work that way. KC will be deducted before the 20% is taken. IE. You can only take 20% off ($119.99 - $30) x 0.2 = 18 instead the 24. We have $60 KC and for most items around $100, we aren't getting any of the 20% discounts.

What is KMRC? I do have a couple of Kohls cash and need to spend it this week.

What is KRMC? I'm frustrated that I can't combine the % discounts with Kohl's Cash, but reading your post makes me think maybe there is a way to do it??

KMRC = Kohl's Merchandise Return Credit which I'm guessing you go buy something with your Kohl's cash then return the the item and then you get the KMRC which doesn't expire. I've never done it and it sounds a little shady but I'm taking a guess because I'm not sure what they meant.

thanks for sharing

prologix said:   KRMC = Kohl's Merchandise Return Credit which I'm guessing you go buy something with your Kohl's cash then return the the item and then you get the KMRC which doesn't expire. I've never done it and it sounds a little shady but I'm taking a guess because I'm not sure what they meant.Exactly right, except nothing shady about it. You buy something. You don't want to keep it. You return it. Done!

Wellcum said:   Price of many items have gone up since.

Read on - Sounds like K's has adopted the Amazon pricing rollercoaster.

Price Changes

aarzi said:   prologix said:   KMRC = Kohl's Merchandise Return Credit which I'm guessing you go buy something with your Kohl's cash then return the the item and then you get the KMRC which doesn't expire. I've never done it and it sounds a little shady but I'm taking a guess because I'm not sure what they meant.Exactly right, except nothing shady about it. You buy something. You don't want to keep it. You return it. Done!

The shady part of what I was talking about was that you take something you bought with Kohl's cash and return it to get KMRC on purpose so you can stack % discounts with KMRC but not with Kohl's cash. It's a loophole type deal and only shady if you are intentionally doing it because in the end people who do this cost other consumers money in the long run.

Someone's always gonna pay and 99.9% of the time it sure isn't the business that takes the hit, it's the consumer.

WTF, If I apply 20% off coupon, KC is taken off before coupon is applied and 20% works only on net of order amount - KC.

If KC is same as cash, discount should be applied to whole order and then KC should be applied. Such a Rip Off.

Using the coupon with KC is pretty much worthless if you order amount is equal to KC. So, you are buying inflated priced items with KC.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014