• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Brave-hearted
Disclaimer
WalMart has put out more stock of Brave 3 disc combo and I passed by 3 stores and can confirm at least a dozen each. Be sure to go there early.

Disney is offering $6 off 2 select titles that I posted here
to print, go here
expires 11/26/12

Coupon requires membership to Disney Movie Rewards (DMR) which is free
$8.96 * 2 = $17.92 - $6 coupon = $11.92 + tax
Movie didn't have any promo stickers nor any special barcodes unlike the other movies offered for BF sales
My purchase was made today and coupon worked with no hassles

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Brave
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer

Brave
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Coupon is valid with any 2 of the following: Cinderella, Secret of the Wings 3D ,Brave (Any Bluray version) ,the Muppets Christmas Carol, Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3, Santa Paws
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How do you get the $8.96 starting price? The signage says $24.96.

Thanks for posting this! I had the coupon but it didn't dawn on me that it would work on 2 copies of Brave.

Jkanownik - they're marked at $24.96 but they ring up at the Black Friday $8.96 price at the register.

I looked at the WalMart ad again and realized the reason it should ring up this way is because it's "while supplies last" through Nov 25. So the prices should be good until supplies are gone/ expiration date of the ad.

Gobysmith said:   Thanks for posting this! I had the coupon but it didn't dawn on me that it would work on 2 copies of Brave.

Jkanownik - they're marked at $24.96 but they ring up at the Black Friday $8.96 price at the register.

Same for me. Sign said $24.96 but rang up $8.96. Thanks OP.

It's still ringing up $8.96. I picked up one a couple of mins ago

No braves blurays at my store.
Sigh

forbin4040 said:   No braves blurays at my store.
Sigh

That's tough
All the stores I went to had @ least a dozen
Some locations have stock up front close to the entrance

thedbn said:   forbin4040 said:   No braves blurays at my store.
Sigh

That's tough
All the stores I went to had @ least a dozen
Some locations have stock up front close to the entrance
none at any of my walmarts too

Snagged 4 at my local WalMart this morning for $23.84. They hassled me with the coupons, of course, but they ended up accepting them. FYI - You can print two (unique codes) coupons at Disney Movie Rewards, just use the back button and then refresh.

Thanks OP. Went to two Walmarts last night. No luck at the first, but the second one had a bunch.

Puyallup WA in stock
Bonney Lake out of stock

Thanks OP. Picked up 2 copies this morning for $13.00 out the door. Cashier was amazed by the deal, but no hassle

Thanks OP. Went to two Walmarts last night. No luck at the first, but the second one had a bunch.

Puyallup WA in stock
Bonney Lake out of stock

NM

thedbn said:   FYI, coupon expires todaymine shows 11/26/12.

I stand corrected, it expires tomorrow

Picked up two copies for $12 + tax this morning on my way to church, thanks OP! Quick and painless, coupon scanned and worked no problem.

Don't forget to combine this with the $10 Kellogg's rebate posted here (requires two 8.7 oz or larger cereal purchases):

http://stage.halloween.kelloggs.com/BraveRebateForm.pdf

Went to another WM this afternoon, and used the self-checkout with no problems at all. Coupons scanned and applied properly, no intervention required by the self-checkout attendant.

Coupon has expired
price is back up to $24.95 @ WalMart

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014