• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great price on 3D 120Hz LG TV!

Bought the 60Hz version for $398 two weeks ago at Fry's and very impressed with it (LG 47CM565 47" Class 1080p 60Hz).

Can be delivered for another $129...

Link

Member Summary

LG 47LM4600
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Order one. Unfortunately I have to pay for the $129 shipping. Still a good deal though

I bought the LG 47CM565 47" Class 1080p 60Hz version also for $398.00 and love it!!!! Drove a bit far for it, but very happy

tzj71 said:   Order one. Unfortunately I have to pay for the $129 shipping. Still a good deal though

Deal says "Available In-Store Only". No shipping.

Is stock status reliable or do we need to walk in and try our luck? Tried in store pick up but looks like it's unavailable in whole Bay Area...

Sach said:   tzj71 said:   Order one. Unfortunately I have to pay for the $129 shipping. Still a good deal though

Deal says "Available In-Store Only". No shipping.

It offered shipping earlier this morning for $129. Fry does this all the time where they limit some qty for shipping till it sells out.

hanxay said:   Is stock status reliable or do we need to walk in and try our luck? Tried in store pick up but looks like it's unavailable in whole Bay Area...

I'd go to your local Fry's or call to check inventory. Fry sometimes limit qty available for store pick up as they need to drag it down to cash register.

Good deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.