• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
KEEBOX W150NR WIRELESS-N 150 HOME ROUTER for $9.

Wow - added to box for local store pick up and Fry's offered FREE shipping.

Good back-up...

Link

Member Summary

Trendnet KEEBOX W150NR (13.74kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

got one!! thanks op

Can I use this as a switch? Assuming I turn off dhcp...

Looks like it's even DD-WRT compatible. Nice find, OP.

This is a great price! For $9, you can't beat it.

Thanks OP

just got one thx!!!

They also have Wireless-N USB Adapter free after $5 MIR.

In for one.

Thanks

Saying in store only when i submit my order.

darn Frys will only do local pickup and that is 100 miles away ... argh

not available for free shipping

nightman said:   They also have Wireless-N USB Adapter free after $5 MIR.

Sorry, but no products were found.

TheDiggler said:   Looks like it's even DD-WRT compatible. Nice find, OP.

Watch what you buy. Only HW1.0R is dd-wrt compatible. I just got two from Frys and found out both are HW2.0R. Totally different chipset. It's not dd-wrt compatible.

Check the box. If the label shows "HW:V2.0R" and FCC ID: YC3W150NRV2, this is the V2 version. Again, it's not dd-wrt compatible.

Damn it. I was going after the dd-wrt. Now, I have to return it.

bl300 said:   TheDiggler said:   Looks like it's even DD-WRT compatible. Nice find, OP.

Watch what you buy. Only HW1.0R is dd-wrt compatible. I just got two from Frys and found out both are HW2.0R. Totally different chipset. It's not dd-wrt compatible.

Check the box. If the label shows "HW:V2.0R" and FCC ID: YC3W150NRV2, this is the V2 version. Again, it's not dd-wrt compatible.

Damn it. I was going after the dd-wrt. Now, I have to return it.
Thanks for the info. Won't be able to check what I buy until it arrives as there's no Fry's B&M anywhere near me. Worst case, $18 mistake (ordered 2 of 'em).

OP- could you edit the thread title to say "B&M only"? thanks.

my4mainecoons said:   OP- could you edit the thread title to say "B&M only"? thanks.It was originally available for $9 shipped, just as listed in the OP. A better title change would be: "Now B&M only"

*EDIT* Now the deal is dead.

TheDiggler said:   bl300 said:   TheDiggler said:   Looks like it's even DD-WRT compatible. Nice find, OP.

Watch what you buy. Only HW1.0R is dd-wrt compatible. I just got two from Frys and found out both are HW2.0R. Totally different chipset. It's not dd-wrt compatible.

Check the box. If the label shows "HW:V2.0R" and FCC ID: YC3W150NRV2, this is the V2 version. Again, it's not dd-wrt compatible.

Damn it. I was going after the dd-wrt. Now, I have to return it.
Thanks for the info. Won't be able to check what I buy until it arrives as there's no Fry's B&M anywhere near me. Worst case, $18 mistake (ordered 2 of 'em).
Received a V2. Seems doubtful that a compatible version of DD-WRT will come out any time soon for the V2 model:


People have been seeking DD-WRT compatibility for the D-Link DIR-600 rev B5 since Jun 2011 w/ no luck.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014