• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy is selling a Dell Inspiron i660S-3847BK (with Intel Core i5 Processor, 1TB hard drive, 8GB RAM, Windows8) with 20" LED Monitor, for $499.98 - a $260 savings off of the items priced separately. I tried to buy this through bestbuy.com on Black Friday - but it said it was "sold out online". Today, I came back, and it says you can "Add to Cart", however, it was not available to ship - and all stores in my area (MN) were sold out. I used my Google Chrome browser originally - where everything was not available - when I switched to MS Explorer, there was no problem, I could place the order and have it shipped.

Here are the details:

1) Use MS Explorer - or may need to clear Cache of your browser
2) Go through Fatwallet.com's Best Buy site - you'll save an additional 1.5% on this order (ShopDiscover advertises 5% savings at Best Buy, but it is not applicable to laptops or desktop computers).
3) Order SKU: 9999191900050008 at Bestbuy.com

Price at BBY: $499.98
Tax (7.125% in MN): $35.62
Fatwallet back: -$7.50
(5% off on-line orders with Discover Card: -$25.00)
Shipping: Free (5-7 days)

Bottom Line price for me: $503.10

I also had some BBY Reward Zone certificates about to expire, so got some more off the above. I think the deal was pretty good for me (maybe not "Hot"?).

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dell Inspiron
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.