• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Several different styles at this price. Free lids automatically added at checkout.
Use coupon code REWARDS to get free shipping.

http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/products/specials/pyr-vessel-w-l...

Member Summary

Pyrex glass baking dishes (2.03kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Unfortunately, I did not create an account nor paid via paypal.

PsychoFan (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 10:49a) |

I ordered some Corelle bowls and never receive any email either.

speedy777 (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 6:53p) |

Received a shipping confirmation via email today ... it shows two items which do not show up when I search for them (but... (more)

kmsandrbs (Dec. 02, 2012 @ 9:59a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Nice deal! Thanks!

At the end, you get a choice of a FREE lid. You can also do secure checkout & still do PayPal.

The mixing bowls are in a 3pc set for 9.99 including covers here!

horspowr1001 said:   The mixing bowls are in a 3pc set for 9.99 including covers here!

That is a GREAT deal.

In for 3 of the mixing bowl sets.

Thanks OP! In too.

Have any of you received an actual order confirmation email? I'm still waiting for mine after 2 hrs even though I can see charge pending on my credit card account online.

Ironically, I broke my wife's two Pyrex loaf plans on Thursday, so perfect timing. BTW .. don't use these in a gas grill (don't ask ...).

PsychoFan said:   Have any of you received an actual order confirmation email? I'm still waiting for mine after 2 hrs even though I can see charge pending on my credit card account online.

I got my confirmation immediately

They also have this set for $14.99
14-pc Storage with Red Plastic Covers

Check out more of their special deals at
http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/site-wide-sales

Site is getting hammered, but got my order through. Regretted not getting more stuff last year when they had this same sale. Thx OP!

johnny98 said:   PsychoFan said:   Have any of you received an actual order confirmation email? I'm still waiting for mine after 2 hrs even though I can see charge pending on my credit card account online.

I got my confirmation immediately

Darn. Still have not gotten my email confirmation nor did I set up an account when I ordered. Their "Send an Email/website" help set up is worthless as it keeps returning an error message:

CDO.Message.1 error '80040213'

The transport failed to connect to the server.

/mods/contactform.asp, line 368

kmsandrbs said:   Ironically, I broke my wife's two Pyrex loaf plans on Thursday, so perfect timing. BTW .. don't use these in a gas grill (don't ask ...).

What happened?

horspowr1001 said:   The mixing bowls are in a 3pc set for 9.99 including covers here!
Thanks to OP and horspowr1001. In for one 3-pack. The website threw all sorts of errors when I tried to pay directly through "secure checkout" their site, but let me pay with PayPal just fine .

In for 3 of the mixing bowl sets.
Thx

No confirmation either here; placed the order in the afternoon.

Tried putting in another order but kept failing indicating issues with CC.

Had to use Paypal (unwillingly) and the order went thru.

The status of my first order is "picking" - to conf email yet though.

No conf email for the second order, yet, but got the email from Paypal.

To everyone who hasn't gotten a confirmation email yet, be patient. When I ordered from them during last year's sale, it took a day or two for them to confirm my order, but I did get it. Shipping took about a week from the confirmation. And if it makes a difference, I used Paypal then, and I used it for today's order too.

Where to apply the free shipping code? I don't see at check out.

Tried checking through Paypal and got this error page:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e10'
Procedure or function 'sp_SAPLog' expects parameter '@SAPOrder', which was not supplied.
/inc/CLASS_SAPOrder.asp, line 88

Backed up to the completed invoice and tried sending an email about this but that too gave the same error above:

Overload or site design problem?

I ordered 3 of the bread pans, and I just received a shipping confirmation e-mail. It came with an attached PDF that looks like a receipt/shipping slip. I did not receive an order confirmation e-mail, I paid with a CC and used a tablet to order, so when I went back to the tab a couple of times (didn't want to close it because I had no confirmation e-mail) it refreshed and I was worried I ordered 9 pans If I did, my friends will be baking lots of breads next year

Thank you, great find on the 14pc set! I bought from them last year & all was well packed & I've had no issues with any of the items.

It's on the last page of checkout next to 'coupon', right under the item description.

chelonian said:   Tried checking through Paypal and got this error page:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e10'
Procedure or function 'sp_SAPLog' expects parameter '@SAPOrder', which was not supplied.
/inc/CLASS_SAPOrder.asp, line 88

Backed up to the completed invoice and tried sending an email about this but that too gave the same error above:

Overload or site design problem?

I got the same error. It work for me when I used Discovery instead. The shipping code box entry on the last page when check out.

Thank you ! Great price on the pyrex 14 pc set - My mother will be happy

Awesome. Thanks OP

Great, thanks OP.

worked fine for me. thanks, OP!

Thanks OP Lots of weddings this summer. Saved $105 on 4 nice bridal shower gifts!

Just saw this at 7:30 EST on Nov27. In for two of the 6-pc mixing bowl sets and one 14-pc set. I'm hoping the addition of this responce will push OP's post up to the Today forum so more people will see it.

Well, this time of year Ma makes alota pie`s and she is always complaining about
her pie dishes not returning...4 for $7.16 delivered sure seems good..She don,t
like the cheap pie tins..

I printed the order receipt, would you believe 4 pages even..

should of took a snap shot of just the one section and printed that..

She pays like $18 each for those Paula Deen one`s..the heck with that..

I just cleaned out my old stuff (gave it away) & made room for a bunch of new! TY OP!

dead?

"We apologize for any inconvenience but this promotion has expired."

Still have not received an email confirmation since placing the order on Saturday 11/24. Shopworldkitchen does not even appear on my credit card's "Pending Transaction" list anymore either. At least their 'email us' page is finally working. . .

PsychoFan said:   Still have not received an email confirmation since placing the order on Saturday 11/24. Shopworldkitchen does not even appear on my credit card's "Pending Transaction" list anymore either. At least their 'email us' page is finally working. . .
Did you create a account? If so, you can see your order there. At first I did PayPal, so I have a receipt and then I joined. My first order is on the way.

ineed3ofme said:   PsychoFan said:   Still have not received an email confirmation since placing the order on Saturday 11/24. Shopworldkitchen does not even appear on my credit card's "Pending Transaction" list anymore either. At least their 'email us' page is finally working. . .
Did you create a account? If so, you can see your order there. At first I did PayPal, so I have a receipt and then I joined. My first order is on the way.

Unfortunately, I did not create an account nor paid via paypal.

Skipping 2 Messages...
Received a shipping confirmation via email today ... it shows two items which do not show up when I search for them (but I am assuming from the modest description that these "items" are the discount/coupon) and then my two loaf pans, apparently being sent separately. However, I am not seeing a charge on my credit card, and the order does not list any purchase information.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014