• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$5 off $25 Petsmart coupon valid through 12/31

Member Summary

Petsmart printable coupon (27.55kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Can someone remind me how we got around the print limit last time? I think Mr.C posted it.

my4mainecoons said:   Can someone remind me how we got around the print limit last time? I think Mr.C posted it.

Do you have the option of opening or saving as PDF on your print menu?

Bluefw said:   my4mainecoons said:   Can someone remind me how we got around the print limit last time? I think Mr.C posted it.

Do you have the option of opening or saving as PDF on your print menu?

yes. So its as simple as printing to pdf? thanks

I was able to print as many as I wanted once it opened in a different page I opted to hit print the second time and it gave me the same coded coupon. I didnt go crazy printing to0ns but, it seems you can print as many as you need.

nice tear off coupon found at my PETsMART:

Buy 36 cans of any Friskies/Purina wet food, get a bag of Friskies Treats and a cat toy free! (up to $3.30 value for both. treats are $1.40 for the 3oz bag right now, so leaves you about $2 for the toy)

my4mainecoons said:   Can someone remind me how we got around the print limit last time? I think Mr.C posted it.

easy maine,

when you first go to print it (if you haven't saved it as a PDF as bluefw suggests), when you print menu screen comes up, change the number of copies it prints out from 1 to say 10. it's a multi use coupon, so they will all scan if you use them prior to 12/31.

My pup thanks you!

The F&F coupon discounts your MQ value by 15%, that was a little disappointing, but at least it could be combined with the other coupons.

Anyone have a pdf of the coupon they could share? The link is not working, it gives me an error. Please post coupon or PM me if you have saved the coupon. Thanks!

I would like to use it at Petco as my PETsMART will not accept this coupon because it has no card number on it.

I'm getting an error message when I open the link. Anyone else having any luck?

still learning this web site, PDF now attached.

MeowDog do Petco still accept PETsMART coupons? The dog food we buy is only sold locally by Petco.
By the way this site is useful for comparing dog foods.

DrWermit said:   do Petco still accept PETsMART coupons?

Quoted for added emphasis. Petco sells Halo while PETsMART does not so it would be ultimately useful if it can be accepted at Petco. - E

booksleuth said:   send PM for copy of PDF, include actual e-mail in the PM for the PDF to be sent
PM sent....

My Petco does accept competitor's coupons such as PETsMART. I used the 15% PETsMART coupon at Petco yesterday for some Dr Elseys cat litter and have used the $5 off $25 PETsMART coupons earlier this year. My Petco store will also Price Match competitor's ad sales. I am in Nebraska.

I am planning on using the current $5 off $25 PETsMART coupon (many thanks to booksleuth) and doing a price match at Petco tomorrow for some cat food.

There's an error when I try to print from the link. If anyone still has a pdf of the coupon, please pm one? Thanks and appreciate it

The coupon will no longer print. Can someone please upload a copy

MeowDog said:   My Petco does accept competitor's coupons such as PETsMART. I used the 15% PETsMART coupon at Petco yesterday for some Dr Elseys cat litter and have used the $5 off $25 PETsMART coupons earlier this year. My Petco store will also Price Match competitor's ad sales. I am in Nebraska.

Thank you very much. This works in Nevada as well. Petco accepting PETsMART coupons, that is. It scans right at the register with no hassle at all. Hope this helps someone. - E

Nice, pet food, thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014