• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Asus 15.6" LED Laptop with Intel Pentium Processor, 4GB Memory and 320GB Hard Drive @ Adorama - $300.00
compare at $485.99
Free Shipping!

• Intel Pentium B960 Processor.
  • 15.6'' Active Matrix LCD TFT Color.
  • 4GB Memory and 320GB Hard Drive.
  • Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Adorama
See Adorama coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Asus 15.6" LED Laptop with Intel Pentium Processor, 4GB Memory and 320GB Hard Drive
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I looked at the rebate list and couldn't tell which one to choose - I'm wondering if the rebates currently listed actually apply to this model.

jazzisjazz1 said:   I looked at the rebate list and couldn't tell which one to choose - I'm wondering if the rebates currently listed actually apply to this model.

Even without the $15 rebate this is a very decent deal/ The CPU has a passmark score close to 2000. Don't know how good the battery life is, but the rest of it looks great!

Verified as of 10:12 EST 11/25/2012 by call to sales dept. - This particular model does not apply for the Win 8 Upgrade rebate ( mistake in the website listing), the price is confirmed at $314.99

How are you getting the price to come up at $314.99, When I click the link it shows the price as $329.00

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014