• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

GE 7.0 cu. ft. Chest Freezer
Disclaimer
Stock up on frozen foods and store your extra grocery items in this GE 7.0 cu. ft. Chest Freezer. Two storage baskets are conveniently located near the top of the unit to help you utilize space efficiently and keep frequently used frozen items accessible. The temperature dial is mounted on the front exterior panel for making quick adjustments.

$158.00 - $5 off w/Coupon BFHD2012 = $153.00 + Free Shipping
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-203547578/h_d2/ProductDi...

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

GE 7.0 cu. ft. Chest Freezer
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just got a $200 gift card to Home Depot for my wedding and this is what we were looking to spend it on. Thanks for finding a great price OP!

The reviews on this unit are stellar, I picked one up from WalMart yesterday. They were on sale there for $169 but I ended up getting a further discount due to a mislabeled price.

Very tempting...FS may sell it for me. Think I'll hold out another day or two, to see if a better coupon comes up.

Also, an idea to sweeten the deal:

Purchase $150 HD GC from safeway
Get 600 gas rewards points = save $0.60 per gal gas (4x points on GC right now)
Buy 25gal of gas and save $15 total from gas discount.
Also, get $10 off next purchase of $50 or more when you purchase $100 or more of any GC. Though, I remember seeing somewhere "Save $25 on next shopping trip when you buy $150 of any GC", but it may have been last week.

Either way, you can "Save" at least an extra $25 with this method.

Normally, when you use a Credit Card (such as Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) to buy appliance, you will get an additional one-year extended warranty. But no free extended warranty for giftcard purchase.

atiger said:   Normally, when you use a Credit Card (such as Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) to buy appliance, you will get an additional one-year extended warranty. But no free extended warranty for giftcard purchase.

While that may be true, I wouldn't expect it to die from the 1-2 year mark if it didn't have any issues from 0-1 years. Plus, if you plan to use this as a kegerator, the warranty (or extended warranty) would be void--So no worries.

chrislk1986 said:   if you plan to use this as a kegerator...Say what?

aarzi said:   chrislk1986 said:   if you plan to use this as a kegerator...Say what?

This model is apparently popular for a kegerator conversion (with taps). There are a few pics in the HD reviews. I haven't read into it, but the process looks easy. A few that I've seen pictures of look great, not like a chest freezer at all. Might need to buy 2: One for food, one for beer.

Kegerator being a refrigerator for kegs. Not certain what size kegs they are using, but I think they are the type used by home brewers (assuming they don't put them in bottles first).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014