• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/blackFriday.html

$50 Off a set of 4 tires or 4 wheels

$25 Off a set of 2 tires or 2 wheels

$100 Off a 4 tire and 4 wheel package

Purchase online and see the savings in your cart instantly.

Have your tires and wheels shipped directly to your door.

This offer can be combined with other promotional offers.

This offer excludes Unique brand wheels.

Discount Tire Direct
Need a Discount Tire Direct coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOM (7.71kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

ah crap. just bought a set of tires last week from Discount Tire.

Real head-scratcher. Any advice on how to select tires? Or experience with good/bad ones?

aarzi said:   Real head-scratcher. Any advice on how to select tires? Or experience with good/bad ones?
All season vs. snow? What kind of driving? What kind of vehicle?
I've been using Michelin Hydro Edge as my all season and Michelin X-Ice for snow on Honda CRV. Got them from Discount Tire and have been very happy with both.
Definitely outperforming the Coopers I'd replaced. Would buy either of them again.

Getting Nokian Hakkapelittas this week (not from Discount Tire) for our Accord because Michelin doesn't make a studded tire. Since Accord doesn't have AWD need a little more grip.

All-season, for an Accord EX. First replacement. Been on OEMs thus far.

Preference order: road noise, price, grip, cornering, longevity.
Your preference might be too rich for my blood, unless I am convinced otherwise.

I have 2 Accord EX-L's and got the Falken Ziex ZE-612s. Really like them, got a pair for my Mazda3 too. I'd say my preferences are in line with yours.

dream22 said:   I have 2 Accord EX-L's and got the Falken Ziex ZE-612s. Really like them, got a pair for my Mazda3 too. I'd say my preferences are in line with yours.Thanks!

The Falkens look very attractive at $328 - $50 = $278
I am leaning towards Hankook Optimo H426 at $404 - $50 - $50 = $304
Seems like much more tire for only a few bucks more. By the time all is said and done, with the stem valves, mounting, balancing, disposal fee, and alignment, a few dollars here or there won't make much difference. Just trying to make sure I am not being penny wise....

This is not garnering much interest. Wondering if there are better deals to be had.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014