• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Scored two Kyocera Rise for Virgin Mobile in Target today and this BF price is still good to the end of Nov., 24, 2012.
Anyone is in the market for a Virgin Mobile No-Contract Android phone with Android 4.0 could make a trip to Target ASAP.
There is plenty in my local Target (about 5 ~ 10).

Virgin Mobile
Need a Virgin Mobile coupon that earns $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Virgin Mobile Kyocera Rise (37.64kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

how much is it? is it blackfriday promotion or what? thanks

Awesome way to get an android based 32 gig "iPod touch" for around 50-60 bucks, I was eyeing the htc one v for this purpose but I'll have to look at this phones stats for 70 bucks off the best price I could find on that phone.

Edit, the reason I'm looking to use a phone is because the small music player seems to be the stepchild of the android lineup, it's an afterthought and most/all are running gingerbread, that's not cutting it when you can get an ICS phone with expandable memory for so cheap and just don't activate it.

How does this compare to the LG Optimus Elite?

Faster processor, ICS, but very few ROMs. Heavier

Alcibiades said:   How does this compare to the LG Optimus Elite?

Faster processor, ICS, but very few ROMs. Heavier

I was wondering the same thing???

I'm trying to decide between this and the HTC One V that is onsale. I think the slide out keyboard may be the winner even though the HTC has a slightly larger screen.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014