• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is not the Magic Chef freezer in the BF add (that one is OOS). This is a well reviewed G.E. stand-alone freezer, regular $229, for $158 less another $5.00 with code BFHD2012.

Freezer available here. Deal good through 11/26 or while supplies last.

Includes free home delivery -- at least in my area dates weren't available until 12/5, but then were good after that.

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

GE 7.0 cu ft chest freezer (4.81kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got one last year, runs great even in a warmer garage. Dual baskets is a plus, and not too much frost buildup.

Awesome deal! I paid $190 for one at Sam's in May. Very happy with it so far.

Code BFHD2012 does not work.

CMHD2012 use this one. =)

Does not work either.

EDIT>>>>>>>> tried it again and it DOES work!!!!!

Actually got mine for $152.55 delivered (DEC 18) after taxes with 5% Cash Back using Discover Card.

Thanks to the OP.

I got mine with the bfhd2012 for 153 plus 11.04 tax. Thanks for posting this, I've been looking for one for awhile and the magic chef one was crap so glad I waited, my wife's Asian food can go in this now, lol.

DoUTopsin said:   CMHD2012 use this one. =)

Thanks it worked!

Don't forget 5% FW CashBack too.

$146 after Discovercard 10% CB and coupon. Thanks OP and contributors.

I did 10% discover card...+ hopefully the 5% online purchase. didn't use the $5 off coupon, just in case it invalidated my discover CashBack.

Nice find. I paid full price for mine back in July and it's worth every penny.

Comparing to the Magic Chef one, which is better? I have no experience on this kind of freezer.

In for one! got it $164.86 delivered (JAN 5) but used my Discover for Cash Back, not sure if it's 5% or 10%? Hopefully 10% to sweeten the deal

just got a call - order cancelled -> they oversold, delivery pushed out to 1/4/13.. after complaint, they gave a 20% (30$) gift card (talked to zach => supervisor)

Thanks OP. In 4 1. Saw the same one at WalMart yesterday for $169.

mountainer said:   Comparing to the Magic Chef one, which is better? I have no experience on this kind of freezer.

Magic chef reviews on other sites are terrible, and are not good in general on most fridge/freezers they make.

Good deal, paid about $30 more for a Kenmore 7 cf when it was on an above-average sale.

Price is showing $229 for me. How do you get the $158 price??

AmishBoy said:   Price is showing $229 for me. How do you get the $158 price??

It might have something to do with "price good through 11/26," eh?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014