Voting History
rated:
Verizon Prepaid Cellular Phone, Samsung Smooth™ CDMA flip phone

Model# VZW U350

$2.99 + tax

In-store pickup only

-No.of Names & Numbers Stored: 1000
-Accessories Included: Power adapter
-SAR Value: 1.17 W/kg (body) / 1.09 W/kg (head)
-Polyphonic Ringer: Yes
-Style: Flip Phone
-Navigation Software: VZ Navigator
-Integrated Components: Digital camera, voice recorder
-Messaging Services: MMS, SMS
-Additional Features: World clock, TTY compatible, E-911 compliant
-Inputs/Outputs: Headset jack
-Run Time Details: Talk (CDMA) up to 300 min ¦ Standby (CDMA) up to 336 hrs
-Display: 1.9" 128x160 color LCD display
-Camera: 0.6-megapixel camera
-Bluetooth

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Verizon Samsung Smooth Prepaid Cellular Phone
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

does it come with any minutes. I can't find any in the description but most do. Does anyone know?

can someone give me the details on what is required to keep this as a back up phone for a post-paid vzw account? like as a spare.. just in case kind of phone.

No longer available

This item is currently unavailable for store pickup.

MothersNghtmare said:   No longer available

moyip said:   This item is currently unavailable for store pickup.

I was just able to add this to my cart. Thay are still available at two Sears stores in my area for $3 with pickup.

You have it active it as a pre pay for 6 months until you can use it on a post pay.

USeeSpot said:   can someone give me the details on what is required to keep this as a back up phone for a post-paid vzw account? like as a spare.. just in case kind of phone.

Will work with PagePlus? allready use them so switch phone.(they are on verizon network)
This list says it does, but a phone can not be new?
http://tgplusplus.com/Content/Doc/Compatible%20Phones.pdf

pjrxj said:   You have it active it as a pre pay for 6 months until you can use it on a post pay.

USeeSpot said:   can someone give me the details on what is required to keep this as a back up phone for a post-paid vzw account? like as a spare.. just in case kind of phone.

Does it have to stay active on prepaid? The $10 it comes with is good for 3 months, I never re-loaded after that. Could I eventually use it on a post pay plan?

tonysavealot said:   Will work with PagePlus? (they are on verizon network)
This list says it does, but a phone can not be new?
http://tgplusplus.com/Content/Doc/Compatible%20Phones.pdf

Pageplus does not allow prepaid Verizon phones to be used on their network.

wiredspider said:   pjrxj said:   You have it active it as a pre pay for 6 months until you can use it on a post pay.

Does it have to stay active on prepaid? The $10 it comes with is good for 3 months, I never re-loaded after that. Could I eventually use it on a post pay plan?

You sure that's not two months...?

Not a good phone. The alarm does not work if you set it to exactly *:00. The call quality is below average.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014