iPad (Gen. 3) Deal?

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure if this is advertised or not, or if this is the best forum for it, but Best Buy Mobile had the 16GB WiFi iPad Gen 3 in stock today for $409.99.
Apple was selling refurbished models last week for $379 -- these are new -- but have been out for a while. Sam's Club (in Seattle) had one earlier today for $419 but only in white.)

This has the Retina screen but the slightly slower processer and the original charger style.

Best Buy, the regular store, had no information about this deal. They had no Gen 3 iPads in stock. (Best Buy Mobile is in a different location in our area.)

asr

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

iPad 3
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Couldn't find any ipad mini deal. Looks like I have to buy from apple official website.

Ipad 3rd gen is back in stock at apple's refurb site for $379.

... And they sold out before I could fill in my address and CC and click checkout. Darn that was fast.

Grabbed one..Thanks!
Im glad for the poor OP title..If he'd took longer we would have had less time to act!

I was lucky to get one (apple refurb)... My christmas shopping is now complete.

Darn, I just realized the OP date..Green to Zoid for the bump!

Just got one today, and by the time I finished checking out and refreshed the page, they were out of stock again, so they must be putting up very small quantities. I've been using this rss feed to get notifications: http://refurb-tracker.com/feeds/us_in_ipad.xml Looks like they've posted the inventory around 9am PST for the last 3 days, so check back then or use the tracker if you're still looking for one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014