Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Record-A-Story Books
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought this book for my son Dec 2012 at the Kadean AFB bookstore in Okinawa Japan and was very disappointed when he went to play it. The volume button does not work in order to turn it up to hear it. I dont have receipt and cant return it. I sent one also recorded to my granddaughter back in NC, I can only hope and pray hers work, Never will I purchase this item again. Very disappointed.

I bought this book for my son Dec 2012 at the Kadean AFB bookstore in Okinawa Japan and was very disappointed when he went to play it. The volume button does not work in order to turn it up to hear it. I dont have receipt and cant return it. I sent one also recorded to my granddaughter back in NC, I can only hope and pray hers work, Never will I purchase this item again. Very disappointed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014